Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Is The Best Way To Kill Your Phone?

What is your best way to kill your telephone house/cell?

Well i drop my phone today in the lake... today...

good thing i got insurance on it... so what is your

best way?

Also how do i cut off my house phone line from being able to call in..

like when you have dial up... it gives u that busy tone... but i still want

to be connected to the internet... but dont want ppl callin me... i got T1...

well i wouldnt do this on purpose but if i had to id just give it to my dogs

Give it a virus, make a 911 call and say "SCREW YOU (insert provider name here)" Then throw it off the empire state building (or your house (into a pool or something (then have a car run over it))). :beee:

I'd say let someone use your phone to call a friend, but change the friends phone number in the contact list to 911. Hell just ask a stranger to use their phone to call your wife/kids or something, make up a story, dial 911, and then put the phone in one of those mailbox things( the blue ones) It doesn't destroy your phone, but the cops will track that number down. haha.

Throw your phone at moving vehicles on the highway

Throw your phone at moving vehicles on the highway

That could end up killing people.. :secret:

Boil it, maybe?

And, an answer to your other question, have one phone on the hook, and turn off the ringer. You don't need to have any phones plugged in, actually, and you can still plug it into your modem and work. =3

Sell it.

Well I broke my last phone by getting pissed and headbutting it. But I'd say the best way, sledgehammer, I think it's the most fun. Or to go way out there. Get a jackhammer and take it to your phone :)

Microwave it? Or EMP it?

Microwave + Phone = Killed phone + Killed Microwave + Burned down house + Super Radiation

Actually the microwave would survive. The phone would be completely destroyed. Microwaving a phone is like putting it in an oven and EMPing it at the same time.

If you need your phone on the hook to use internet then you can't have a T1 line, second if you do have a T1 line or dialup you should get DSL or cable as both are faster in major regions.

If it still works, send it to me by mail.