Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hellgate London

I heard a rumor that the game wasn't that great, actually.

Ive been playing it for a good 2 hours now, its actually pretty good if you enjoyed d2.

That game is so unstable and the chat window is annoying. It totally lacks any appeal like the diablo games did plus there are tons of bugs. Even though they have patched a lot of them there are still plenty left. :whistle2:

Edited by Zar

Personally I like it. But I haven't played it in a while because I've been too busy lately to play it though.

My bro got it, but he only played it for very short time.

well i am still playing it and i think im going to beat the game and then judge it. ill post here and let u guys know what i think of it :)

Yea I've played it. Its good, just ... needs a lot of work. Beat the game. Its a bit short. D2 was longer. 8) and more interesting. The quests are lengthy and pointless, and it kind of doesn't go anywhere. But. It is nice cause you can first person with guns and its freakin' fun. Lol. I'd give it a 3/5 I suppose... but I am probably being generous. Lol. Its basicly in its beta stages. Its not as much like diablo as I would hope.

I got the game. I hate it. Seriously. >_>. Waste of my money and time.

I have it..

But it's only good with friends..

it is basically Guild Wars Gameplay + Diablo 2 Style.