Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need help making a clan and hacking

uhm... ya i am ttf in starcraft but i play on west... and i sorta new here uhm i wanna hack can anyone help me? and i wanna make a clan anyone help?

Well, you came to the right place for starcraft hacks, but wrong section of the forums XD Just check out our Starcraft Downloads section. ^^

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...&cat_id=112

Click the link above to view our Starcraft Brood War v1.15.2 Hack Section. Then download whatever you may want to use ^^

I recommend using the following:

Friend Follower

Lets you follow your friends by right clicking anywhere ont he screen after they join a game.

Cobra Spoofer

A kewl name spoofer! Contains many nice non-malicious features.

And try out any of the pinned hacks. Just a warning though, some hacks are not compatible with other hacks, and using them together results in a crash. But it helps if you experiment and try them in different combinations. You'll eventually find what you like best and what works for you. Hope you enjoy hacking on Starcraft ^^

For your clan you will need a website and some bots to host. Thought of a name yet?

I moved this to starcraft related.

thxs viper ive been wanting a good name spoofer jsut been to lazy to look =P