Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Unmuted / Unvoided Cd Keys !

What do you mean?

He means they were all just leeched from a public bot that had cdkeys embedded in it, and that they will therefor all be blocked soon.

Wats so bad bout leeching?

Read past the first 17 words of my post please.

UNMUTED CD-Keys for all !! Your welcome.

Im in need of a Unmuted cd-key. if u could help me out with it that would be gr8.

[email protected]:) ill vouch bigtime for u if i get one.

Kim

hi, i lost my sc cd's and i have been trying to get a working b.net cdkey cause I cant afford to pay blizzard another 30 dollars.... So I was wondering if any of you fine gents could help me.. I Have tried about 300 cd keys but all didnt work.... So please I ask if you have one and you wouldnt mind letting me use it, I'd appreciate it.. If you would kindly message it to me on here. I'll be sure to check all the time for a msg. Thank you very much ;)

hi, i lost my sc cd's and i have been trying to get a working b.net cdkey cause I cant afford to pay blizzard another 30 dollars.... So I was wondering if any of you fine gents could help me.. I Have tried about 300 cd keys but all didnt work.... So please I ask if you have one and you wouldnt mind letting me use it, I'd appreciate it.. If you would kindly message it to me on here. I'll be sure to check all the time for a msg. Thank you very much ;)

lol.. try PM'ing Magic Bitch,. she said she has 50k and is willing to hand one out to those who pm her about it.. and try asking the Topic Starter.. please read previous posts before just writing something..

Lawl this noob is selling sc key buddy i have of 50k perfectly working sc key ill give them for free just pm me Lawl best laugh all day nub
UNMUTED CD-Keys for all !! Your welcome.

Lawl this noob is selling sc key buddy i have of 50k perfectly working sc key ill give them for free just pm me Lawl best laugh all day nub

- Hey Magic, do you think you can give me some unmuted SC keys please?? that would be amazing...

Hello, I am new to this site, I googled looking for a unmuted starcraft cdkey I only need one that works on battle net to play with my friends. If one of you could please message me with a working bnet key i'd love you forever, Thank you :D.

Aim(kilfofun1)

msn([email protected])

email([email protected])

I would like an unmuted Starcraft CD key please.

lol noobies asking for bnet cd keys.

If u really want to play on bnet and cant get a cd key go on USHack or get a voided 1

I will give anyone who asks a free 100% working cd-key

do u have a nonvoided or muted cd key???

do u have a nonvoided/unmuted cdkey??? please and thanks!

can someone please give me an unmuted/unvoided cdkey

I need a key too please just pm me thanks =]

Get your post count above 200 and I will get you a cd key myself brand new.

I need a key too please just pm me thanks =]

Get your post count above 1,000 and ill give you 2 unused working keys 8)

So what do I get for having 1,487 posts.

Nothing, but once you get to 11,487 posts I might give you something nice :blush2:

lol@ people asking the same questions to all get the same damn answer :D.

... wow they all expect us to give away free cd-keys.