Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fight Scene Act 1

:devil: :devil: Jacktharippa VS Stupid VS BobPickle :devil: :devil:

in my opinion this whole thing started when stupid acted like a jerk...

IM SO GONNA WIN THIS SH*T =]

SOMEONE REMIND ME AGAIN WHAT WE'RE DOING

im gonna whoop j00 bitches

ya'll gonna die even if i wasn't on main fighters

you're going down!!!!!!!

jack blow his dad last night

^--Not Flame

i saw him

i almost puked :sick:

wow, HG that is quite an accusation LOL

not an accusation

i witnessed it wit me own 2 eyes

that are now piles of goops on teh floor after seeing it

im jsut typing and hoping i hit right keys

FUCK U ALL MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAh

in my opinion this whole thing started when stupid acted like a jerk...

well jordans out!! :D

ooh good comeback

cough *nerd*

Edited by BobPickle

woah

now whos making accusations :D

jordan may be out but you just dropped yoself out next to jackthastrippa

well i was never "in" so im not really worried about it...

I was just stating my opinion

sure its a FLAME board

you flame not oppinionate

bwahaha

you do not belogn with yo oppinions

see bob thought it was good :)

lol if i r a nerd then what are you i mean seriously i accually spend my time somwere other than the computer i have alife un like you i dont hang out on a site all day and night so dont make accuasation u fat fuck

yea i got a life too!!

im only on the computer 3 hours a day :)

except weekends :(

this apparently isn't a flame thread...

looks like a retard thread...

that some higher minds have come to occupy (jordanv78, me)

idiots dont know how to flame

suckz0rs

see bob thought it was good :)

lol if i r a nerd then what are you i mean seriously i accually spend my time somwere other than the computer i have alife un like you i dont hang out on a site all day and night so dont make accuasation u fat fuck

well its good to know that while i was sleeping, you were off enjoying the great "life" you have flaming people over the internet

like jackthastrippa's old avatar said

argueing over the internet is like the hadicapped olympics

even if you win, you're still retarded

Dear all who find this amusing;

Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face like a boiled Octopus. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!

awww

ghozt jsut pwned us all :)

for now!!!

RETALIATE AGIANST A NEW COMMON ENEMY!!!!

FLAME GHOZT!!

YAY!!!

Fucking Butt Eating Bastard, Go Eat Vomit!!

hehe

nice links

BUT YOU STILL ENEMY!!!

kekekeke

==========

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. Does your train of thought have a caboose? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that you make sumo wrestlers look anorexic, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

:)

:(

Edited by X-rednuoB-GH

lol, im jp around dood! :)

im not

:)

o wait

i really don't like flaming unless the person says something that is just ignorant. I like to debate, but very rarely degrade