Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Demo: Cobra Spoofer V2.0 GUI

Hello all, just releasing a small taste of what the next version of my Cobra Spoofer will be like. :) I'm sure many will like it. The main difference between the previous versions and the next one will be the souped up graphical user interface, which will mimic Starcraft's interface. It will also feature previously privatized features made available to the public. As well as a few new features that I now have had time to finish and complete. So here's my little demo that everyone can have fun with, I know I had fun with it once I had finished it XD

And the reason for me not including a screenshot of this program is because it's a GUI demo, and a screeny would ruin the fun before you even try it out XD

1.1 didn't come out and you're working on 2.0 already? :o Strange.

viper you going to make another Svip version? :o

Gj can't wait to use it

I have deemed this next version too large of a change to leave it as an extension of version 1.0. Thus it will already jump from v1.0 to v2.0.

P.S. There will not be an SVIP or VIP edition of v2.0. All of it's features will be totally public, including previously private features. Possibly the only thing I'll release for VIP and SVIP is possibly beta versions of v2.0. That won't be for a while though as it is still rather early in the developmental stages. Incorporating such drastic changes in the GUI will take a while to fine tune and get working up to speed with the rest of the program. As well as the many other features that have yet been enabled in the program. If you have a GUI ripper, you could simply apply it to v1.0 of the spoofer, insert it into a VB6 project to view it in the editor mode, and you will see all the other features that have only been disabled, and turned invisible. The GUI extends much further down than what it currently is... I think I should provide a screeny of what I'm talking about.... I'll post it up in a bit :)

Here we go.

Cobra%20Spoofer%20v1.0%20Revealed.png

I have not received my HDD from my friend yet so I currently cannot work on the spoofer itself, just on the things I am going to add to it.

BUMP: Update - Here is an update to the Cobra Spoofer as it stands currently.

Cobra v2.0 Features:

==============

Multi-Patchable Name Spoofer (Name Spoofer works on all Starcraft Patches)

Supports Color Spoofs 100%

Automatically Loads Name Spoof List

Displays Game Lobby Player List

Auto Temp-Ban Protection

Animated GUI Engine Enabled

(Early Build) - Unlocks Pause Hack in GSH.dll

Sound Effects - You'll find out soon enough :)

Still to come...

=========

Banlist Features (Will be compatible with Blacklist.dll by Ulliklliwi)

Spoof List Editing Features

CD Key Grabber

Game Locker

Python Suite Controller (Works with the Python Suite)

Cobra%20Early%20Build%20SS.png

Hello!

That looks awesome!

just one question: what programming language are you using to write the spoofer?

I can see you are using VB6 for the GUI, so what language is the spoofer written in?

and one question, i know VB.NET could i write hacks with it?

THANKS!

Hello!

That looks awesome!

just one question: what programming language are you using to write the spoofer?

I can see you are using VB6 for the GUI, so what language is the spoofer written in?

and one question, i know VB.NET could i write hacks with it?

THANKS!

Of course your able to write hacks using VB.NET. It's even more powerful than VB6. And the entire spoofer is being coded in VB6. This is not what the GUI will look like upon release though :) there will be further changes and there are some things that are not visible in a picture.

Wow dude thats pretty awesome! Youre not using C++ or anything? I always thought it was more powerful than VB6/VB.NET

the GUIs look awesome right now btw :biggrin:

Edited by hackerindisguise

Also, the screenshot of the Spoofer is not what the spoofer will look like in the final. The layout of it, is simply for the Early Build. It will look much different from the way it will look when it's finished. It will follow the same layout however... >_>

EDIT: Cobra Spoofer v2.0[Alpha] has been released for Alpha Testing!

CobraEarlyBuildSS.png

Cobra Spoofer v2.0 Early Build Alpha

Hot Keys

========

F12 - Spoof Name

Press F12 while in a channel to spoof your name (Before joining a game)

Clickables

==========

Grab CDKey feature - (Currently Disabled)Click when Starcraft Brood War is at the login screen

(Grab CD Key) Include Dashes - Breaks up your CD Key into the 4-5-4 digit number groups

Set Password - (Currently Disabled)If you are the host of a game, you are able to change the password of your game without having to remake it.

Add Name - (Currently Disabled)Temporarily adds currently displayed name in the dropdown box to the list

Set Name - (Currently Disabled)Sets the displayed text in the dropdown box to the set Name Spoof

Delete Name - (Currently Disabled)Not Enabled for this version

Ban Player - (Currently Disabled)Bans Selected Player (Blacklist.dll must be loaded) And adds the player to the blacklist

Copy Name - (Currently Disabled)With a single click, allows you to copy a player's name to the clipboard letting you quickly and easily spoof to their name

Menu - Displays and hides the menu

About - Displays information about Cobra

Game Lobby List - Displays the Game Lobby GUI

Name Spoofer - Displays the Name Spoofing GUI

CD Key Grabber - Displays the CD Key Information GUI

Refresh List - Reloads the Spoof List, allowing users to add spoofs to the list and load them into Cobra with the click of the mouse.

If you run Starcraft in a window, the following Clickables may be more useful than hotkeys:

Spoofed Name - The Spoof Name text is clickable allowing you to spoof by clicking the text

Original Name - Clicking the Original Name text restores your name to it's original form. (Temp Ban Protection)

[ Toggleables ] - Displays the toggleable features in this spoofer

Windowed Mode/Fullscreen Mode - Toggling this feature will run Cobra in fullscreen mode with the GUI across the top of your screen, or in a black window.

Always on Top - Enabling this feature runs Cobra's GUI on top of everything else. Disabling this feature runs Cobra normally.

Automatic Features

==================

Automatic Home Channel Join (Currently Disabled)

Autoloads personal spoof list

Automatically displays the game host (Currently Disabled), game name, and player list of the game lobby

Automatically temp ban protects upon joining a game.

Plays an alert upon a player slot change (Player joining, leaving, switching slots)

Plays an alert when the game starts

Saves all previous settings (Name Spoof, Run Mode, Home Channel)

Included Files

==============

Spoofs.txt - This is your personal list of spoofs, you can add as many spoofs as you want to this list (I have already included seven spoofs everyone can use ^^

Sounds Folder - Stores the sounds used in Cobra

Images - Stores the GUI images used for Cobra (Changing these allows for limited theme changing)

Shouts:

LCSBSSRHXXX - Basic Name Spoofer Layout

ShadowFrench - Name Spoof management

Zynastor - For making such a competitive Spoofer

All the folks at TehProject.net for their ideas and support

And to all Alpha Testers

Cobra Spoofer v2.0.exe created by ViperSRT3g © 2008

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.