Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need Help With This!~!~!

Need help turning off the "Drop" Hack i keep getting dropped from the games, so i need help turning it off...

anyone know how to?? :wasntme: It's Bugging Me.. :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2:

Edited by Contaminated_Boi

Read-name the %name%.dll to %name%.txt open it and look if it says Not a Drophack; it is not a drophack, lol there is a prank going around where some idiot renamed This is not a drophack in a txt to a .dll and said it was a drop hack.

Really? sorry had no idea; but u still called yourself an idiot before anyway im sorry if you were offended

Read-name the %name%.dll to %name%.txt open it and look if it says Not a Drophack; it is not a drophack, lol there is a prank going around where some idiot renamed This is not a drophack in a txt to a .dll and said it was a drop hack.

That idiot was me you asshole.

LoL'ed

Yep totally

You shouldnt just go injecting random files when u dl them; they could steal you sc key and email it to the maker

They can do a lot more than that. Lolz.

They can steal you car o.o .

pics or it didn't happen :D

On topic: whats your connection dial up? or just crappy?

Wow.. I guess i should check next time.. lol i'm usually reckless.. XD but i'd thought that if some posts were on here then it would be safe because there's MODs, Admins. or watever it is?

oh and don't worry it's just cus i was not getting connection (I don't have dial up for sure ^_^ )