Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Couple Things..

O.k, I been wanting a new Battle.net Screen Name. Just a unique name to get some stats on. Not really make it a perm. I didn't want to waste precious Forum space on this. So if you could just help me thing of some super cool. Thanks. Lol.

***Oh and another thing. I want to start map making. How would I make my own maps. Is there any programs that I need to use. If so, links?

Edited by DevL

I would recommend using the standard map maker for now until you're comfortable using it. I learned just by opening it up and messing with everything until I knew what everything did. It's fairly straight forward.

Well, I felt like I didn't want to put it into Serious Discussion or The Lounge. It kind of is spam because it's not really relevant to anything. Plus, I thought I was posting too much. Lol. Got any SN ideas?

use SCMdraft spoof any screen name u want on bnet

I got a spoofer but I was lookin' for an actual name.

there used to be a program that would auto make names for u but i dont think it has been updated for ages