Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What should I do for my 19th BDay Party?

Soooo.. I wasn't going to have a party, but now I am.. And I've got various people invited (about 25) ..8 of which are 18-23. But, I can't figure out what to do. Just having a regular birthday party is kind of lame, and I didn't really have one last year. I tried to get them to go to a strip club with me, but half of them said no, and I don't want to ditch the other half of the friends who are coming..

So, anyone have any ideas of things we could do that don't cost too much money?

Get a wedding cake and rent a clown. It'll be a blast.

Get a wedding cake and rent a clown.

Vouch.

(6:10:13 PM) vivec m4: yeh i like the clown idea

(6:10:18 PM) XGhozt00: that's so stupid

(6:10:18 PM) XGhozt00: lol

(6:10:33 PM) vivec m4: lol not if the clown is cerified

(6:10:40 PM) vivec m4: certified*

Pfft, I'm not bringing a clown to my birthday party.

You could have part of the party at your house, then late at night go to a club.

You could have part of the party at your house, then late at night go to a club.

That was the plan, but they don't want to, so we might go on Friday..

They don't have to. That's why you'd have most of the party at your house or somewhere else.

Not really sure, Paintballing isn't expensive, neither is underwater basket weaving. I liked the idea of cake, but instead of a clown popping out I was thinking more on the lines of a stripper ;[

Edited by Speedskater

get drunk with cheap beer lol

even though drinking is what some people do for birthdays some of the people aren't 21, and it would really suck if you got caught.

Drinking just to have fun is lame. :/ There are other things you could spend that beer money on.

Not really sure, Paintballing isn't expensive, neither is underwater basket weaving. I liked the idea of cake, but instead of a clown popping out I was thinking more on the lines of a stripper ;[

Paintballing wont work, it's too late, ..wtf basket weaving? OMFG people.. come up with real ideas. And I can't get a stripper at my house, it's the wrong audience there. That's why we're trying to go out.

even though drinking is what some people do for birthdays some of the people aren't 21, and it would really suck if you got caught.

Naw, we've done that before, we just rent a hotel and stay there for the night. But I don't feel like doing that, 4 of the girls from our group are away this year at college.. So it kind of ruins it.

--

I need something we can just drive/walk to and stay there all night without spending more than 200 bucks.

lol XGhozt 200bucks....tight budget ^_^

I need something we can just drive/walk to and stay there all night without spending more than 200 bucks.

Chuck E Cheeses

...I'm so sick of going to chuck e cheeses - My lil sister makes us go there once a month.. at least.

Well I say as a present to XGhozt we, the Ghoztcraft users, should -rep him untill he loses his "SecksGhozt" status!! ^_^

ok uhhh 200$..... hmmm i would say.... find a road that no one goes on and drag race all night... but thats just me...

RUSSIAN ROULETTE its fun easy and you can get rid of your annoying freinds

rofl PLUS FUCKING REP

Do you have any friends with big speakers?

This is what I did on my 18th b-day party. I spent about $250 on sodas and snacks then we went to a college dance and told everyone about a party after the dance and where it was. We then hooked up the stereo to my very large speakers blasted dance music and we had a huge turn out. The party lasted the entire night and we just danced chilled and had fun.

You guys could also have a regular birthday party then go bowling and have a pizza party and crazy action movie afterwards.

Its UNDERWATER Basket weaving, and it's kind of hard to think of good ideas. any cool place to chill that doesn't cost 200+

Bowling FTW!

Movies FTW!

Pizza party FTW!

Egging houses FTW!

Toilet Papering after action packed movies FTW!

Bumb bashing FTL

The Gallon of milk challenge FTW!

Starcraft LAN party FTW!

Modern Ballet FTL

Gay bars FTL

lesbian bars FTW!

Playing german flashlight tag FTW!

Playing kissing tag with the girls FTW!

Eating Burritos FTG! (for the gas)

Going clubbing FTW!

Storming the girls dorm FTW!

Penis size competition FTL

Bugging your mother while doing all this . . . priceless!

rofl zar

out of those i say go FTG

Okay i can fix this all! Ghozt stop living life so much!!! Now all options would be valid!

Do you have any friends with big speakers?

This is what I did on my 18th b-day party. I spent about $250 on sodas and snacks then we went to a college dance and told everyone about a party after the dance and where it was. We then hooked up the stereo to my very large speakers blasted dance music and we had a huge turn out. The party lasted the entire night and we just danced chilled and had fun.

You guys could also have a regular birthday party then go bowling and have a pizza party and crazy action movie afterwards.

We have a 7.1 system (bose) in the livingroom, and a hard floor. Can do that at my house, only problem is the boy-girl ratio is off by like 4 this year.. damn college.. But we may end up bringing over a few xbox's, rock band games and all that shit on surround sound is pretty fun. I dunno.. maybe just have a total geek party this year and pretend we're all drunk rockstars.

Bowling FTW!

Movies FTW!

Pizza party FTW!

Egging houses FTW!

Toilet Papering after action packed movies FTW!

Bumb bashing FTL

The Gallon of milk challenge FTW!

Starcraft LAN party FTW!

Modern Ballet FTL

Gay bars FTL

lesbian bars FTW!

Playing german flashlight tag FTW!

Playing kissing tag with the girls FTW!

Eating Burritos FTG! (for the gas)

Going clubbing FTW!

Storming the girls dorm FTW!

Penis size competition FTL

Bugging your mother while doing all this . . . priceless!

Lol, nice one dude. We might drive off to a part at like 2am, and just scare the shit out of each other with flashlights. Thanks :(

Okay i can fix this all! Ghozt stop living life so much!!! Now all options would be valid!

..lol - Gc would be more active too, lmfao.. Hell no man, I'm enjoying life before college really starts, and job and all that shit get's in the way of party-time. :(