Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Prank Call Show

Okay, first things first. We have our own dedicated forums for Prank Calls.

I set up the forums, Plutomic bought the domain: http://prankstars.net/portal.php

Enjoy :)

Make sure you register for the site...

Second things second. There will be another show on Saturday at 9pm EST. We will be using ustream.tv for the broadcast and ghuradio.com

I'm waiting on XGhozt to make a flash version of the stream, but until that happens, for the most part we are using ustream, as it is most compatible with everyone's browser.

Third things third. That forum is where you will request all prank calls. If you want a call to be included in the pranking show for you, follow the form on the main page. For those of you who refuse to go to that site for the prank calls, I will still be on here to check, but not as frequent as our dedicated site. Invite your friends, your family, and anyone else. This one will be funny, and clean for the most part.

We have decided to clean up our acts and start acting like Real radio stations. This means no more cursing, no more unethical stuff. No more impersonations, but we will still have fun. :D

~ProSlasher

nice! its back! Would it be possible to keep records for ppl who might miss it (like me :D)

EVERY prank call will be uploaded to my server at http://prankstars.net

Right now, if you register before the next 2-3 shows, you will have access to all pranks we upload to the site. I don't have any uploaded now, I have to go back and make some mp3's, but once we get them up, you are good to go.

Now, after we hit a large number of users *(to be determined later)* I will limit the number of pranks the new members can see, and they can get access to all of them by purchasing a VIP or so. But if you register now, you will get access to all pranks for life. :D

Awsome slasher hope it's as funny as the last one.

Wow, you're really getting into this, yeah?

Wow, you're really getting into this, yeah?

thanks to meh:D

After last week's show i felt it was time slasher moves onto bigger audience... So i got him the domain :D

already registered :D!

I'm afraid there's gonna be no live prank show tonight (December 6, 2008). Alex (ProSlasher) told me to post on here that he's had a heart attack and is spending the night at Greenville Memorial Hospital. He also said that he *should* be out by tomorrow and that anyone that has his phone number may feel free to call him. The live show has been rescheduled for Tuesday night. Changes are possible though.

Sorry guys Crying or Very sad

Thats a quote from slashers prank show site. This topic is located Here

For those of you who click the link you can llok at my post :wasntme: