Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Posting thread, right here!

Talk about anything in this thread! JUST POST A LOT that is what truly matters.

Like, how cool is http://cleverbot.com really, it steals my time though. It's almost more addictive than Starcraft.

Cleverbot is cool to pass the time... anyone here like watching baseball? In my opinion it's the most boring thing to watch on TV

I love watching baseball. GO YANKEES!

Ewww Yankees, GO TWINS!!!!!! YOU MIGHT NEVER WIN BUT YOUR NOT THE YANKEES! lol

Ewww Yankees, GO TWINS!!!!!! YOU MIGHT NEVER WIN BUT YOUR NOT THE YANKEES! lol

hell ya go the Twins! yankees suck!

I haved to say baseball is very boring. I can stand watchin man but hockey is all good because theres alot of fights in that shit maan.

Driving a car, getting laid and drinking alcohol

All at the same time?

That would be awesome though I'd pass.

Baseball is something I've never understood and I probably never will. Therefore, watching it in the TV is just as fascinating as watching my wall. I don't get the game, it's kinda stupid really. But who cares, it's for the people who appreciate other people running around for no reason.

Anyways, I have to write an essay that either supports the idea of there being too much information for people from many sources and our brains cannot comprehend everything at the same time, OR support the massive amount of information we can get hold of from the internet media yada yada yada and I'm not sure what the fuck I'm supposed to write. Damn. I want to read Death Note instead!!! Naaaaaaaaaaw

Okay this is mad sexy

Does anyone still play SC? I play on weekends and we could play some War of Emperium together because that map is awesome beyond words, though most of you suck at korean maps because you weep about how you can't read unit names o0

Driving a car, getting laid and drinking alcohol

Are all ways of getting std's . . .

I still play SC Zhuinden.

I like pie, anyone else like pie? If so do you want some pie? I do. Pie makes the world go round. Pie>Cookies. If anyone tells you other wise it's a lie.

I like pie, anyone else like pie? If so do you want some pie? I do. Pie makes the world go round. Pie>Cookies. If anyone tells you other wise it's a lie.

You can get STDs from pie. :thumbsup:

You can get STDs from pie. :thumbsup:

Soft Titties Disease, I know I'll take that risk IT'S FOR YOU PIE!!!!!

I play, only problem is that hardly any of my friends come on anymore.

No one ever seems to be on when I am playing.

No one ever seems to be on when I am playing.

I'll be your friend zar and speed what's you BNSN :D.

I play on US East, that might be why. ONLY TWO MORE DAYS LEFT FROM SCHOOL!!!

Dude... Next tuesday is our last day of school before winter break.

Hai.

And I never play anymore. Though I've found a quite interesting game. Fable. OH. And Age of Mythology. It's a childhood game that I saw at the store.