Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

MERRY XMAS

OFFICIAL TOPIC: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/Merry-Christmas-t16192.html

OMG MERRY XMAS EVERY1.

Why was i the first? -.-

Anyways, merry xmas (yeah christmas) everybody, hope you dont die today (maybe tomorrow kekekekekekeke)

Anyways, i probably wont be on during this christmas time, so.

BAI EVERYONE

Note to those who dont understand a shit: Im not leaving permanent, just for a short while, i will be taking it slow with gc.

Note2 to those who dont understand a shit: This is just a kind merry xmas topic, so dont flame it please leave that to the flaming board.

BAI

Edited by dekusvamp

well, since no one else is around, i go next ,

merry christmas and happy new year! :P

Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/Whatever else there is!

And happy new year!

DANG IT i was hoping to be the FIRST ONE!!! let trade place dekusvamp.... delete tread and let me re-post it hahaha... BUT yes happy Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I hope that each of you guys will have great and wonderful day ONLY on Ghoztcraft!!! just kidding!!! :P

It's Christmas Eve here that's probably why your first to post the topic

btw my rabbit wants your soul i like

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT FUKIN KRIMAS YAT!

:threaten: FUCK CHRISTMAS :threaten:

"aNiMe_FrEaK_" Was banned for flaming in the nonflame section.

let me clarify when i say fuck christmas what i mean is that i hate christmas because i dont like buying shit for people that dont really mean much to me and putting on a fake smile when i have better things to do, like doing nothing or posting shit on forums. also it seems that people always use christmas simply to try to make your opinion of them better besides the fact they annoy the hell out of you every other day of the year giving you a 10$ gift of chocolate will make it all better, bullshit.

let me clarify when i say fuck christmas what i mean is that i hate christmas because i dont like buying shit for people that dont really mean much to me and putting on a fake smile when i have better things to do, like doing nothing or posting shit on forums. also it seems that people always use christmas simply to try to make your opinion of them better besides the fact they annoy the hell out of you every other day of the year giving you a 10$ gift of chocolate will make it all better, bullshit.

Nothing that a few Prozacs will take care of.

Merry Christmas guys!

Edited by Zar

Yeah, go to the official topic via the link...