Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New sig

Dark%20metroids.jpg

I thought i would post my first coming back topic while owning at the same time so here it is

Fucking, bad-ass.

Even the text is sex.

10/10

Very well done magic. I love it!

I thought i would post my first coming back topic while owning at the same time so here it is

Wtf? Didn't you just say you were leaving like yesterday or something? I swear, no one could ever keep their word when it comes to leaving a site and posting on a forum. :P

I actually thought she was serious about leaving....

Edited by Protoman

Wtf? Didn't you just say you were leaving like yesterday or something? I swear, no one could ever keep their word when it comes to leaving a site and posting on a forum. :P

Well why don't you prove to us someone can.

Well why don't you prove to us someone can.

? I actually did leave, but bwhacks is lagging right now and I went to revisit the site that I've left for nearly 6 months. If I do recall, that was nearly around last summer, correct? Any ways, I'm setting a good example of keeping my word. Visiting isn't the same as participating in an online forum.

? I actually did leave, but bwhacks is lagging right now and I went to revisit the site that I've left for nearly 6 months. If I do recall, that was nearly around last summer, correct? Any ways, I'm setting a good example of keeping my word. Visiting isn't the same as participating in an online forum.

You're currently contributing to the forum activity, so you are participating. If you want to visit then just look at the topics and leave. Please.

Oh my God. This is crazy. Hey MB, maybe YOU wanna make me a new sig? Hehe.

Well read2kill i will not make you one how els will you get better if your not making your own stuff. And proto i been gone for like 5 months lol.

You're currently contributing to the forum activity, so you are participating. If you want to visit then just look at the topics and leave. Please.

I think I'm more of a troller than a contributor, don't you think? I just came to this site today to dl a file recommended by Datwboy. Yes, I do check some threads when I need to pick up something from the dl section. But hey, I'm Protoman. So I could do that.

I think I'm more of a troller than a contributor, don't you think? I just came to this site today to dl a file recommended by Datwboy. Yes, I do check some threads when I need to pick up something from the dl section. But hey, I'm Protoman. So I could do that.

Troll or Contributor, the site hits still go up. This conversation will fad, but your actions in promoting the "numbers" of Ghoztcraft will remain.

I guess I really didn't give any real feedback.

I was thinking the text maybe a different font and smaller (just maybe I do like the text), the smudging the background seems a little messy and doesn't really help the flow, lighting is starting off good, maybe the green/yellow light at the front is a little to much would like to see more effects involving the person as a whole not just one area.

But yeah great job I love it.

Edited by Zar

wooow too many old people in this site, luckily i get to fly back home tommorow, which will probably be followed by a long period of inactivity. ; 3

that sig is to real ()_() looks like something youd screenshot out of a hi-def metroid preview/trailer/cinematic.

that sig is to real ()_() looks like something youd screenshot out of a hi-def metroid preview/trailer/cinematic.

That's exactly what I was thinking :)

Damn that's sexy

kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

9/10 :)

The only thing I would improve is making the name stand out a little bit more.

I guess I really didn't give any real feedback.

I was thinking the text maybe a different font and smaller (just maybe I do like the text), the smudging the background seems a little messy and doesn't really help the flow, lighting is starting off good, maybe the green/yellow light at the front is a little to much would like to see more effects involving the person as a whole not just one area.

But yeah great job I love it.

Firstly there is no smudging in the background its just bit of fragment of stuff i clip masked its meant to make the background less boring i personally love the text and yes its need to be big. Bigger is better the greenish yellow white glow in the front is to draw the attention to that part of the sig. Other wise that part would be boring/lifeless and if you look closely you can see there's allot of effect to do with the actual render remember. I make my sigs at 700 by 300 and size them down so your going to lose detail as it goes but i have the bigger ver if you want to see it in the best detail. But othere then that thank you for the feed back all way good to get some input.

You're welcome. No one was really giving any so I felt . . . i dunno obligated? Good work though. I liked it when you first showed me and I was pretty impressed especially that you had that break from graphics for some time.