Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Epicsauce

well without scgaurd epicsauce was detected, and now with scgaurd it is also detected. so eitherway i wouldnt use epicsauce.

but epicsauce is so.... epic. lol. well damn then.... I dont wanna go back to oblivion... apocalypse was cool but it crashed a ton too. well damnit! **Sigh**

oh well....

yeah, apoc seems to crash alot with other hacks.

its definately a bitch like that. and all the nag stuff... cant spam macros without a "brought to you by apocalypse" message on the bottom. lol. thats what i loved about epicsauce... its amazing spamming macro system

yeah i loved epicsauce's macros, especially you could easily edit them. i modified the virus one to make it look more believable by taking out the "congrats, your fucked" part and added "Virus Uploaded" or something..

i know exactly what you mean lol. i copied all those macros outta apoc and into epicsauces macro format (puttin a 0 between each line) so i could use em without apocs stupid little nag lmao. what i wanna see is a nice standalone in game macro spammer hack, just like epicsauces, but by itself yunno? thatd be amazing.

i dont know any macro spammer that was like epicsauces..well besides epicsauce of course :P

We should request one. I'd love anybody who made a hack like that for forever and a half i swear to God

Its an alt + tab spammer and it no longer works if im not mistaken, or doesnt work with multihacks injected as far as ive tested

well the alt+tab shouldnt be a problem if you play sc in windowed mode :)

But i dont LIKE windowed mode lol. Why waste all the space when you could use the resexpander and utilize all that area around the window? plus i doubt my compy could handle sc windowed if i had anything else open. 800 Mhz pentium III X_x

Wow, I feel for you bud, you're still using a Pentium. And it's not even a Pentium 4 at the very least XD

@ Viper PSH if i had a CHOICE lol i wouldnt be using pentium anything. AMD ftw. But no, im 17 with no job so the whole getting a new computer thing is looking pretty bleak on my horizon. and sorry if this message is a bit whacked out but im trying to type this at 5 am just before bed and i only got 3 hours of sleep LAST (day before yesterday?) night. So yeh. but, point is, somebody who knows how to do things should make a nice dll spammer. lol. And eat the warden while your at it.....

Oh nd @ monki dude my engineering room at my highschool just got dual core 4.3 GHZ pentium D's (or w/e the newest pentium cpu is) and their fukkin sick for 3D processing. They can render shit like no tomorrow. Its not fair..... i can barely convert an mp3 at normal playback speed on my compy.

Now, off to bed....

Edit: o.o Viper youre from Iraq or did you just put that there for fun?

Edited by EKlipzDJ

lol gotcha. It says "From: Al Taqaddum, Iraq" so i just assumed it meant from. My bad

I find it funny that I'm just 3 years older than you and my outlook on life is vastly different. XD

Sign in to follow this