Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I would like to learn how to make hacks.

Anyone wish to show a noob? :grin:

i would be the last person that could give you any help but seeing as there are no posts ^^... uh i'm taking Computer Science at school and we are learning the very basics of CS. If you dont already know the basics

http://ics3mi.sgrondin.ca/index.htm

You can learn basics of VB, Java and C++ there it should be a decent start if you dont already know any code.

Good lucks..

And i dont know if you have noticed but i havnt been to active with posting but i do check out the forums here and there but i have no idea who you are.. lol other wise i would have had an idea of how much knowledge/skill you already have.

Some tools u'l prolly need ( i dotn know if this is true but i've read it in other threads bout this stuff)

olly dbg

tsearch or some random memory editor

and thats all i can remember

You should talk to nano and viper. :P

Anyone wish to show a noob? :grin:

Its rather easy just download Drakken template or you could use mines dosen't matter. And after that go to http://www.masm32.com install that, and whatever template you use you can make a download status right there in notepad :).

I'll help you if your willing to learn i don't feel like playing around however im getting a new laptop :D. Yeah anyways just add me on aim/msn i don't care.

Msn: [email protected]

Aim: Saken15

BTW yes this is my real ip address :P.

Edited by Saken15

Like ghozt said, talking to any of the pros is a good idea, they're pretty friendly. C++ or ASM are the languages you want to learn, VB6 works as well, but it's not as efficient or useful. There are multiple templates you can use to get started, but if you use any, make sure you eventually learn how the basic stuff in them works.