Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WOKF

Wow this chat here made me never wanna join WOKF. There live chat system and lack of GM help disturbs me woooow. Also it was not just that GM I went to atleast 1other GM before I said "Can mental patients apply for GM?". While I'm at it does anyone think this is a good video card http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=PV...-DT&cat=VCD because I truly need to get a new video card.

post-7739-1235209942_thumb.jpg

That's a fairly decent graphics card that should be able to play any game that's out today, many of them with the highest video settings. I'd recommend getting something with GDDR3 memory though if possible for a few extra bucks. Check out www.tigerdirect.com

world of kungfu sounds like a shit game anyways lol...

Yeah it does.

That's a fairly decent graphics card that should be able to play any game that's out today, many of them with the highest video settings. I'd recommend getting something with GDDR3 memory though if possible for a few extra bucks. Check out www.tigerdirect.com

Ah thanks man.

world of kungfu sounds like a shit game anyways lol...

It really does but it looks fairly fun tho.

Yeah it does.

How can you judge it based on it's name anyway <.<.

Oh trust me I can.

If you've got a PSU that's got the wattage, get this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814133239

way better than what you got :

Don't get me wrong, what you picked is ok, but for $15 more bucks you can get a huge performance increase.

Thanks LP now to save up my allowance. D:

Shouldn't be too hard to get fifteen dollars..

Spring is almost here, start mowing grass.

You can make a lot of money mowing lawns.

Ah thanks guys never thought of that i usually just sit around wait a week for my allowance xD.