Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Happy b-day Zhuinden!

Happy b-day you old school SC addicted mofo :thumbsup:

Even though I don't really like you, and most of your posts are "serious" you have proven to me that you can be cool at times, and not that bad.

And yea...happy b-day :ph34r:

Lol he just put it out like that "Even though I really don't like you" lmao, anyway happy b-day zhuiden even tho you smashed me in army system and gave up when my rank 2 got takin by a bunch of noobs because I was on vacation and did not come back for a couple of weeks and had no internet access and forgot to set my defend thing to vacation and haad waaaay less defence than you, still happy b-day =).

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday tell us what you get ;o

Happy birfday.

Can't you just feel the love!

I can feel the love from every single point of the world! Seriously, I love you guys too just as much as everyone around me this year.

I'm 17 now as you may see and in the last X thousand years I haven't had a party nor anything of some sort which was kinda bothersome but this year it was all different, there are so many aspects of my life that changed thanks to one person that it's really strange yet the best thing ever, you have no idea.

So on Saturday (so technically two days ago) I got a birthday card (woo! memories ftw) and then we did a "party" of sort, more like celebration, meaning we made a hungarian food, which is like the coolest thing ever. So we have cooked the first food of my life for my birthday, which was the coolest, especially because it wasn't canned chili beans my mother would have originally given me for lunch (...) .

a1003c.jpg

Other than that we were together and were talking and it was fun and everything. We also watched an anime where people's heads were shot off with arrows. Also the ending was the weirdest thing in my life. "I love you but I cannot forgive what humans did to the forest". Wait, what?

On Sunday my grandparents came by and they gave me money. I also got money from my other grandparents and my dad, but this matters the least. Also I'm being overloaded with bars of chocolate from my relatives and my friends and so I won't get fat if I distribute it out for throughout the next 3 weeks but I really got a lot of that.

Also today on Monday, on my actual birthday I still got something from that friend and another classmate of mine, their own cooperative works of art, and you'll see those on pics included. Though you most likely don't really get what they're on about, they're really important to me. :vain:

4uc39u.jpg

rr2jbq.jpg

xpv490.jpg

2zgrl9z.jpg

Also as you don't know I go to two martial art trainings and on one of them I will be thrown around on Wednesday as a birthday gift, it's kinda like wtf but cool. Heheh. So people actually care this year, unlike the last few. I'm happy and surprised at the same time.. :ph34r:

So anyways thanks for also saying happy birthday! It's what makes it worth coming to this site, really. :sexy:

"I love you but I cannot forgive what humans did to the forest"

Princess Mononoke? xO

Sounds like a pretty cool birthday actually.

My birthday was the coolest. It almost hits the boundaries where you can hardly tell it was real, but it was.

Also Jiggie, yes. :sexy:

Happy Birthday! :sexy:

happy-birthday.jpg

MmMm that cake looks yummy.

... yeah the cake >_>

Your gift sucks Kenshyn, lol... probably literally.

Anyway, happy birthday comrade! Hope you have a good one! :sexy:

Happy Birthday <3 anything over 100 dollars goes to the cripp foundation.....

Happy Birthday <3 anything over 100 dollars goes to the cripp foundation.....

You know that was funny when I first heard it, now it's just sad.

Happy Birthday. Glad to hear it was a good one.

Suteki you're really grose!

Rickroll freak >.<

you rickroll zhu on his birthday >=O

rickroollsuteki.jpg

Happy bday zhu!

ooooo Someones gunna get it. Haha. Whoever did that can enjoy the fact that I haven't changed my avatar for like 3 years.

Damn Suteki, have you no shame? Poor Zhu-Zhu. :'(

I've just remembered that my brother got me presents 2 or 3 weeks before my birthday for my birthday, but you're not getting my External Hard Drive. He also got my computer a memory upgrade (to 2 GB of RAM) :D He's awesome.

The Cripp Foundation does not get my Passport. :'(

Thanks everyone who said Happy Birthday to me in this thread. :P

I've just remembered that my brother got me presents 2 or 3 weeks before my birthday for my birthday, but you're not getting my External Hard Drive. He also got my computer a memory upgrade (to 2 GB of RAM) :D He's awesome.

The Cripp Foundation does not get my Passport. :'(

Thanks everyone who said Happy Birthday to me in this thread. :P

Now you can play COD4, BF2, and all those other fun games and not lag :D

Suteki now don't change avi/title...

I used the last change avi/title on that XD

has anyone ever donated to the Cripp foundation?

I think someone might have. I don't remember. Nothing over 100$ though.