Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

No school.

Yup. It snowed maybe... One inch if we're lucky. And now school's closed. They even announced it yesterday night. Yesterday night, there was like NO snow whatsoever in our neighborhood. :P

Funny school system.

Lucky you -.-. My school changed their mind 3 times, and finally told us at 6AM school was canceled, even though the news said the roads would freeze a day ago.

Yeah, sounds like my town. Only need half inch of snow for 2 hour day, 1 inch and schools closed. It has to stick to the road though. We don't have snow plows; only thing they do here is "pre-treat" the roads. I love my town when winter rolls around.

Got out of school early once for rain. LAWL.

It was raining a shit load though..

dats bullshit I never onced gotten a snowday :P

That's because you are in utah and you have snow tires on the buses and snow plows that go on all the major roads.

That's because you are in utah and you have snow tires on the buses and snow plows that go on all the major roads.

Lol, In Cary they make a huge deal out of any snow/ice. To quote the news last night: "We haven't seen any ice on the roads yet, but the tops of several trees have been found to be frozen."

LOL TOP OF TREES. xD

That's weird. O_O

Yeah, Cary is a pretty weird place x.x