Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

trading Warcraft 3 RoC+TfT for d2 exp!

hey guys i am new to the site and im looking for a lovely person to help me out! i have genuine copies of both of the wc3 games and i am willing to trade both keys for an unmuted unbanned legit key of diablo 2 lord of destruction expansion! please get in contact with me or add me on msn [email protected] thanks.

ye fair play, who am i meant to give it to exactly? yes i am a noob lol, i also need someone willing to trade the key first.

Any Staff Member here at Ghoztcraft will beable to check the cd-keys for a legit trade. BUt we still have to find someone to trade with.

just trade with me i got a %100 guarantee the key will work. (old key which i never used)

just trade with me i got a %100 guarantee the key will work. (old key which i never used)

hey, i got RoC left if u still want it mate, pm me and i will send u the key to check it and then send me yours when u know it is legit :P

I still need a RoC key (even muted) but sorry I have no d2 keys :P

Hey, I need an RoC key, I got a Diablo II Lord of Destruction key and willing to trade it for an RoC.

i wanna trade my diablo cdkeys for warcraft ROC and TFT keys...

Both working fine :D. im tired of Diablo :)

I'll trade. I have all 3 diablo keys never used. I'll trade for WoW burning crusades or 3 month card.

If the keys aren't registered on Battle.net yet, I'd be happy to trade you a Diablo II: LOD CD-Key in which I had extra from when I bought the battlechest, I have no use for it as I needed only a classic CD-Key.

I will also give you the battle.net account it is registered to, which only has Diablo II: LOD, and will change the account information to whatever you specify.

This offer stands aslong as you can offer the key, unregistered on Battle.net, or can offer the Account (if it has just that CD-Key on it)

Get back at me!