Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please Stop

Can we stop posting in the Necro'ed topics please? Its highly annoying to see no posts besides those of the RSS Feed and Necro's.

Please don't respond with anything inappropriate and please don't make this thread full of spam and flames. I am simply requesting that we stop the necro-posting. Although I do find it rather annoying that I have to make a post asking you guys to stop.

I know necro posting is allowed here, but I agree with Ruler...And most of the necro posts I've seen recently are just stupid nonsense for any post, especially in an old topic such as "Why is this in this section"....

I agree. I prefer to only post in topics that are from 2009 + , rather than all those necro-topics from 2007.

Thank you for agreeing and taking this topic seriously and not as a joke + rep's will be rewarded.

Well, there has recently been a high increase in necro posting due to the fact that Ghoztcraft, is at the low of the low in activity. Only moderators are on and a few VIP members. And with hardly any interesting topics to discuss about, Ghoztcraft has become a slow slugish community where members have to dig up old interesting fun topics to talk about. Either that or because of the overwhelming boredom on this site.

Necro posting is allowed for relevant topics, not for spam and otherwise just being annoying. Mods, feel free to start handing out warning counts to anyone who does it.

Also, feel free to use that report button and report posts like that.

Sorry about that i only post in Necro'ed topics if someone else has (I never check the date)

I rarely check the date either I mainly only look at the recent topics when I first come to the site but usually if you post in Necro'd topics it's supposed to be for good reason so if any topic comes back alive due to idiocy they should be punished.

some necros are fine but some are so stupid and old.

I rarely check the date either I mainly only look at the recent topics when I first come to the site but usually if you post in Necro'd topics it's supposed to be for good reason so if any topic comes back alive due to idiocy they should be punished.

Yeah Ghozt said we can warn their asses. :D

You'd have to do it manually to get rid of the "stupid" one, maybe if everyone one used the '"rate this topic" we could close ones with a low rating and an inactivity rate.