Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft 5000 Post Contest

I tried that one, it was ineffective. Unfortunately.

lim { [sqrt(n+1) - sqrt(n)] / n } = ...

n -> infinity

It sucks, you should just know that. :P I still don't get what we actually use this for.

That code thing?

Or was that random spazzing.

GUYZ!! WE NEED TO GET ZHU A STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE!!

ej95vs.png

Well, this is what I meant. It's not random thing and it's not code, it's math.

and are you sure that you can send one of that to the other side of the world?

Yeah, except in the end it's like

(1 + 0) / 2 + sqrt(0+0+1) = 1/3 and you're done.

strawberry shakes > math

Yeah but they aren't really sold here, and.. wait. Can I drown my sorrow into strawberry shakes?

Eh, if I had any, I totally would. Also I'm dwelling on Facebook. Do you have Facebook?

well you can technically try anything

You mustn't "try" anything. You must "do" it. There is a difference, and the difference is the amount of failure.

but yes you can drown sorrow in strawberry shakes just like women drown it in chocolate :P

Oh my, I've completely forgotten that, and it is so true. You're right. Hehehehh... That opens up a new way of thinking about the world..!

also completely unrelated who here is weirded that I've popped out so much from out of frickin nowhere and I'm being a postwhore around here?

bleh doesnt bother me at all, cuz i used to not post much :-/

Okay then :P We love you either way, the way you are, and that's why we love you :)

:) lol okay. hehe its mainly just you and me zhu posting in this and Like it/hate it thread and dead man pops in every now and then :P

Well that's because I've been resurrected by what had killed me in the first place, boredom. But regardless... I will have to go sleep at some point... Waah.

If I wasn't here, you would be alone, suffering in misery and solitude.

aye that is the truth :P

or i would just go download a movie to watch

Really I have to make that be a habit of mine to be able to talk about movies that I have seen and so girls who love movies would dig me. That would be so epic awesome.

lol but what if you talk to girls who hate movies and they thing you are lame for watching movies :o

There are no such girls. True fact, I'm sure. But regardless, books and movies make you normal, listening to music might make you cooler, but being able to play music makes you undeniably the hottest person for any girl in the world. Which is a shame, as I cannot play any instruments. Not well, anyways.

wow, i read books, watch movies, listen to music, and play instruments :o :banana:

Now you must get a trampoline and you'll undeniably be the coolest person in the world.