Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft 5000 Post Contest

Well, when are we having the next Starcraft Hackers Tournament (SCHT)?

I said a while ago, and I'm still offering it to provide $100 to the winner of the next SCHT. I do have a few conditions for this prize though.

1. The tournament must have at least 50 competitors.

2. The winner must have their own paypal account.

3. If the winner is not a VIP member of GC, a VIP accout will be provided for them from the prize money.

4. All the competitors must be registered members of Ghoztcraft with a post count greater than 15 posts.

Personally I think this might be more fun and entertaining than a 5,000 post thread. And the competitors have a greater chance of actually getting the prize.

Omg zar how the hell do you even remember that?!? :tease:

Omg zar how the hell do you even remember that?!? :tease:

He's dreamed of having VIP forever.

I say that is a lie.... He doesnt not want vip for ever.

Eh Zar played his cards right what can you do.

I haven't wanted VIP forever . . . I just came across an old post and was like "hey I will be quiet for the next 100 posts and then get Lifetime VIP for free." I actually avoided buying it because of issues of the content.

Now I was going to do something epic for VIP but that went out the window a year ago. So I guess 3500 posts is epic enough. :D

Epic like what? Design a new theme for GC? A new Staff Skin? :D

Omg! prom was so much fun. O.O :D

this thread is like dieing :D

:tease: because this idea has been already done twice. Ghozt just wants more posters. It probably wont happen.

well it would happen if you allowed double/triple/ect.. posting!! :bunny:

But that would be pointless and senseless and retarded. Why would you do that, really.

to make the contest actually winable

It is a winnable contest. And I'm in such a fucking destructive mood, I'm pissed off beyond measure. But I have nothing to destroy, hit or kick. Darn. Someone help me out, what should I do?

go outside and break some twigs on the ground?

Naw, I wouldn't want to break anything with a financial value. If my family wasn't around, and it wasn't 9:32 PM, I would have totally gone out to destroy some twigs on the ground. That was my plan. But I won't. I like the idea though.

Tomorrow will be a fun day. I'm planning to break apart my past. Isn't that exciting? But anyways, thanks guys. :) You are useful. Which is why I came back. And because I was bored, and there was stuff to respond to, heheh. And because I like this place as it has a lot of memories attached to it. :P

lol glad i could help :P

Bones take a while to mend, and I don't have the lack of heart to cause pain to people. True fact. But regardless, I'm better now. I became calmer when I thought of my plan. It will work, maybe. It doesn't really matter though, you don't know what I'm talking about. But it will probably result in some issues. But this is my fate.

Ya know, that hurts like a bitch. I wouldn't wanna do THAT. I don't even cut myself, even if I wanted to I wouldn't, because I go to martial arts trainings and there you have to roll on the ground, and if I had this enormously huge scar then it would hurt like a bitch to do that. I'm not a masochist, I'm not really a fan of blood and excruciating pain.

But I have to have it hung out 4-sides for that, no?

I think I'll just drown my sorrows into math for today, and then let it burst tomorrow.

why not 9 by 4 D:

No, it's not worth that much. I'll really just go with the math idea. :P

Or just crumple pieces of paper angrily. OH OH OH. Punch fruit.