Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Island

Well aware this is not the proper forum for this, but if Im going to type this out and expect serious answers and participation I rather be in control of this thread, but if it gets moved then oh well I have no control over that. I rather just monitor this thread myself if thats okay you higher mods.

So Im sitting there in Government not paying attention to my liberal teacher screaming about some bullshit about how we need more taxes, yeah hes a little fucked up. Anyways I was sitting in government and a thought came into my head and I started a "daydream"

What if everyone from GC was on a plane and crash landed about a mile from a deserted island? ( lecahers not included actual members)

No communication, no food, nothing but what you have with you already, and none of that I just carried my tv and my iphone with me, no smart ass walk-arounds.

Lets get into more detail here.

Everyone is on a huge plane flying from A to B, our plane crashes in the ocean... somewhere.

We all swim to shore( assume we all can swim ) This really isnt the important part. But we get on the island. Nothing but clothes. No electronics... nothing of that sort. Dont say swim out to the plane none of that, just forget about that theory its too deep and sharks are everywhere.... Like i said before no smartass walk-arounds just stick with me.

Just GC on an island....

Just to make this a little easier lets assume the island is somewhere tropical... So no radical weather changes.. it stays at about 80 year round, and no poisonous creatures, no snakes none of the little bugs that kill you, no spiders... its a magical island.

Where all on the beach... Now what?

The way I see it is, a lot of people will freak out. Since this would be way out of their comfort zone and they will lose their minds. Soon enough a leader will emerge and I know for a fact the weak people will stick to the strong people, physically strong. People need order and some sort of government in their life to keep them going. Its only logical that a weaker person will stick with someone much faster, stronger, and capable to survive in the wild. Someone that has extensive training in survival/hunting.

The way I see it is at first thing that will need to be done is to organize the group, get them together to keep them from going insane, running off.

Figure out who has what skills and abilities, who is strong, who is not. Assign tasks to groups of people to perform certain things. Gather wood, scout the island, find food.

The way I personally would do this is, find others that are like me, strong physically, and mentally, and form a group. Its only a matter of time before chaos breaks out and people start to slack off and do whatever the fuck they wish. I would take the group of volunteers with me and break off from the majority. Reason I am certain in my own survival is Im in perferct physical condition, that is one thing I will never doubt. My father and my future father-in-law are both rangers lol go figure. I was raised and trained by military families and went to their boot camps for 3 summers. Im pretty confident that I would be able to survive with a handful of other loyal members. Anywho... first thing I would do with my group(I know for a fact atleast 1 person would come with me, my cousin hes registered on here) is create weapons, get a sharp rock, create spears, build a shelter. Get fruit eat, find a fresh water source, scout the island, adapt to the surroundings. By this time a few months would of passes and more people would be getting sick of the majority group as anarchy would corrupt the place to hell, more people would be interested in joining me and my fellas, as we are the physically stronger ones and more capable or survival. Some wouldnt be accepted, some would. Over time most of you would start killing each other as you turn to total savages, so of course my group and I would prepare ourselves for this. Basically this group would be run entirely on military principle. Overtime the group could build some sort of tree city or w/e get archers train etc..

This is just how I THINK it would play out, some of the things ive said WOULD happen if we really did get stranded.

There are certain things humans do when shit like this happens to them, ultimately they end up savages without government.

But the point of this is like.. to play along with it... is this called role playing? or something.. if so yeah this is my first time..

But be honest with yourself... There is no need to say you can do some tings that you really cant... its obviously a gaming forum so yeah...

lets just see how this goes?

we land on an island, i make an announcement to see if anyone wants to join my group, i can provide security against others and survival skills.

Well, obviously I'd be the social leader. Bounder would be the icon, and poply would be the one giving good ideas. Cripp would be freaking out though. Half the mods would end up failing to conform and the rest would look for direction.

Bounder said he'd be with me

[10 minutes ago] Major General HG-Bounder-X: PS. I'd probably follow you ohmy.gif I'd be a scouter laugh.gif

:)

The hardest part in this would be adjusting..

Some people probably couldnt adapt...

If worst came down to worst I would eat worms, you can live off worms, good protein, something you learn from the airborne.

Some people just couldnt do that...

Considering you'd probably both be in the same group -.-'

I could care less who I'm following as long as we survive o.0

But I like building and exploring, so I'd would primarily help scout and build :)

Its not as easy as it seems...

Ive done construction last summer and Im going to oregon to do Roofing this summer...

there is many factors you gotta consider..

I honestly think about 20% of gc members would die..

Hey hey hey.. I used to be in boy scouts, I know my shit.

:o I'd follow / / /M.

No one has any other ideas or contributions?

This was suppost to make you think a little, lol

It'll be Lord of the Flies eventually. I don't know what i would think about it.

I don't even know how to tie a knot in a single string.

I can tie my shoes though, damnit.

I'd go Cast Away up in this bitch, buy me a volleyball and call him Wilson. As soon as we crashed on the island, I would begin to try to build a raft and wonder out to sea with Wilson and wait for a large cruise ship/fishing ship to come by to pick me up.