Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How to deal with beggars.

I took this video tonight downtown... We were stopped at a red light and here is the encounter we had.

And yes, I do work with that Sargent.. I help them with something from time to time.

Always offer them a taco... brilliant.

Always offer them a taco... brilliant.

I think you are missing the point........................................

.....................You should never offer them a taco, because they are allergic... Duh... Didn't you watch the video?

I hate people who give into beggars >.<

I don't mind giving them food or water if I have some. I had cash in my pocket... But I never give cash. Ever. When he asked for a beer, it was over at that point. I didn't have any respect for him.

Usually if you are approached, and you offer to call the cops for them, 80% of the time they will run like hell in the opposite direction.

15% of the time, they will leave the area.

5% of the time, they will stay.... Or at least that's what I've seen.

Cool video.

Greenville county huh?

I don't know why he gave you guys the taco back, but if it were a taco from taco bell I woulda been like bitch gtfo.

I agree with you on the beer part though. Simply pathetic.

At least he was shaved, and looked somewhat clean. The homeless I have here in my city are extremely distinct looking.

It's a great way to fend off the beggars, lol. I love how he gave the taco back right away, lmao.

I was kidding, It's hard to note sarcasm at when you read.

I was kidding, It's hard to note sarcasm at when you read.

.............Hence why I said he was allergic to tacos.............