Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Got Warcraft III, DotA... hacks?

Well yup. I just got it. Believe it or not. :) My cousin's been (trying) to teach me to DotA. Any tips? I'm gonna try to master Juggernaut. Who's your favorite character? What's a good character/build?

And are there any hacks for WC3 that won't ban me?

Night stalker and sven or huskar are my favs.

Builds..... uh

NS: Treads/MoM(or SnY or Satanic)Buriza/MKB

Sven: Phase/BoT(depends what you want) Battle fury(if your planning to take out teams ofc with the right ally) Buriza/Heart(or satanic)/MoM is what i usually go instead of satanic.

Huskar: Treads/Armlet/Satanic/EoS(or HoT)/Buriza.

Jugger: Phase/Treads Battle fury/Butterfly (or manta do get both but which ever you want first you decide)Lothar if you want/HoT or that item that ups your ultimate.

And there are lots of maphacks out there. But I don't use them makes it boring.

You JUST got this game?

LOL I knew somebody'd ask.

Well I have a bad history with this game.

I'm pretty sure there was a time when it required a CD, and during that time I bought the game twice, but each time my dad said i got 'obsessed' with it, and broke the CD. But now I'm good.

Oh and my build is for jugger: Two Wraith Bands, perseverance, treads, SnY, Butterfly wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSO1MSzJApI

Check out that video I made, I also got loads of other Dota videos too.

Add me on Garena (Magical-Trever) and USWEST Battle.net (Mc_R00ster)

Btw your jug build should be this: Boots of Travel, Helm of Dominator, Battlefury, Sceptre (10 slashes is really imba)

You don't need Treads since Jugg already has massive Attack speed/damage and you should be able to kill your enemies with Omnislash by itself.