Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Auora 3 CSS

I Dont Know If Its Possible But My Friend Has A Forum With The Auora 3 Skin ( I THINK ITS CALL THAT, ITS A BLUE ONE ) And I Have Recently Started A Forum To Go With My Website. Is There Any Chance Of Getting The CSS For It. I Only Know About CSS ON Forums At The Moment?

I Asked My Friend He Said He Also Got CSS. And Never Payed For It.

Thanks If I Can Get It.

Aurora 3 is a free skin, it's on my website. Once you install the skin to your forums, you can grab the CSS from the admin panel.

Aurora 3 is a free skin, it's on my website. Once you install the skin to your forums, you can grab the CSS from the admin panel.

I Know - But The Problem Is I Dont Know How To Add It.

I Only Know How To Change The CSS. Can You Give Me It Through The Forum? I Really Only Can Do CSS - Please I Want To Get My Forum Finished And Then Website Online.

Thanks XGhozt

..Just find any site using the theme, and view the source.

..Just find any site using the theme, and view the source.

I Tried That. And It Went All Wrong - Please Can You Just Post The CSS Here.

Please I Really Do Thank You Alot - Or If You Want I Will Give You My Forum User And Pw So You Can Change It. But I Think Just Giving Me The Code Here Will Be Quicker.

Please Im So Depserate For The CSS Version Which Works Roght Of You :o

Myself And Staff At The Forum Will Thanks You Alot.

I REALLY NEED THE CSS OF AUORA 3 SKIN!

I ONLY KNOW HOW TO WORK CSS.

AND EVERYTIME I VIEW SOURCE CODE IT GOES ALL WRONG ON MY FORUM.

SO PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME THE FULL WORLING CSS.

+ REP TO WHOEVER GIVES ME IT. THANKS

P.S. ITS URGENT AS ITS THE LAST BIT FORR MY WEBSITE - THE SKIN! AND I WANT WEBSITE UP AS FAST AS I CAN.

Please do not spam our forums asking for a skin that is accessible to you once you've installed the skin. You can even view the source from a page with the skin already loaded.

Ask XGhozt, Aurora is his skin.

He said look a source code - but it keeps going wrong.

PLEASE - I ONLT WANT THE FULL WORKING CSS TO CHANGE IT ON MY FORUM.

It would be easier for you if you would simply look up a guide for installing skins and then do the code >.>

I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS TOO

Seriously. It makes you look like an idiot that just wants to steal one of our skins.

The skins are free, it's not like he's stealing it. And although it doesn't help to use too many capitalized letters in your posts, please don't spam our forums about this, you can PM (Private Message) XGhozt with further inquiries about your problem.

And also a note to staff: Please don't belittle forum members. Because that makes YOU look the the idiot.

TYPING IN CAPS GIVES OFF THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE YELLING.

Usually, when you yell it emphasizes urgency. It's kinda weird how it works.

But anyway... Yeah use firefox (with the web developer tool bar) then check the source for the .css... It should be is there. On a side note, how are you going to install it on your site if you can't get it from here? I was able to get it with two left clicks.

I think you can get it on Ghozt's site. I'm not sure though.

The CSS wont just work on any site, it has to got with the skin/theme I made.. lol..