Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo 3

Hey you guys blizzard released a new character for D3; the monk. Here's a pretty cool trailer.

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/714955/diabl...onk_082109.html

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/714955/diabl..._1a_082109.html

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/714955/diabl...9_1_082109.html

Here is a few more links with gameplay, single and multiplayer.

Yeah i read stuff about the Monk when getting info on BlizzCon. The Monk looks like a character I would use.

Think I'll stick with a Paladin or Barbarian first time around. I'll for sure check out the Monk though.

He seems to be replacing the pally for D3, he seems good for magic finding but I'm not sure if he's hero you'd use for downing bosses.

It looks like they will be pretty good characters to play as...

Does anyone know if diablo is even going to make an appearance? if he doesn't i'm going to be pissed.

Gaaawd this game looks amazing. I can't wait to play it.

Monk replacing the Paladin for Diablo III? You sure he wouldn't replace the Sorcerer?

Is there a release date yet?

I thought the wizard replaced the sorc, Barb is still barb, Witch Doctor replaced the necro Monk might not replace the pally but I'm not sure. And there isn't an official release date.

Didn't know there was a Wizard; I haven't checked into the game entirely yet.

When you say replace, do you mean they took those characters out?

For Diablo 3 rumors say that most of the old heroes won't make an appearance at all, instead they're offering similar heroes with different abilities. Like the Wizard has lightning, I think fire, and an arcane like tree that enables you to slow down projectiles.

That's so lame..

I want my pally :(

there saying d3 is going to be coming out in november or december uggghh so hard to wait

there saying d3 is going to be coming out in november or december uggghh so hard to wait

i highly doubt that...theres been almost no news on release date from blizzard as far as i know..

EDIT: 999 posts :(

i highly doubt that...theres been almost no news on release date from blizzard as far as i know..

EDIT: 999 posts :(

i was looking at d3 scene and i thought i saw something i could be wrong but i thought so

Yeah just rumors and blizzard likes to delay. I hear you Kenshyn, Boss runs, Ubering, rushing MFing, and pvping are going to be weird without pallys.

This game probably won't come out until 2010, like Starcraft II. It would be cool if they release them on the same day and do like a bundle deal so you can get them both.

A bundle deal would be a great idea that won't happen.

A bundle deal would be a great idea that won't happen.

Knowing Blizzard they wont get a Battlechest for it until later so they get more $$.