Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Photoshop Testing

I got bored and decided to try a few things in Photoshop. A couple were from tutorials and others were just experiments.

The arms are from the Distorted Sig tutorial on Ghoztcraft.

The chest is from the disintegration tutorial I found somewhere, I'll provide a link if someone wants it.

The front leg is just it copied over itself and then a series of smudges. Makes a nice 'splattered bug' feel.

The back leg is simply a 'crack' brush set. Might have made it better had I took a few spots and made it like they fell off, but I wasn't interested in it at the moment.

The walls are a different brush set I used.

The fire on the back of head was originally her ponytail. I probably could've done it better, but I wasn't too focused on that experiment.

From the entire image, it was testing a bit of my rendering abilities. I cut the girl out by herself in a different image, and in the current image I desaturated everything else. The render picture, though, is a bit 'rough' around the edges, nothing a bit of blurring wouldn't fix.

If anybody has a good disintegration tutorial or can make one yourself, I would humbly ask for it ;)

Crack%20and%20Disolve%20Test.png

I think the affects are nice and would work well in siggies, but I don't get the girl and the position she's in o.o lol.

I can't see the pictures but good job!

NOW I CAN, uhhh looks good for parts of it. why the fire?

I think she's doing yoga.

I like the effects, especially the "cracking". ;)

Fire was just because i got bored and remember an old tutorials that turned this girl's hair into fire.

The girl is doing yoga, I also have another position that would work well as a statue.

I was just surfing Google trying to find a good image to test on.

Ha ha alright but yeah the cracking is good