Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Braid

Braid is truly one of the greatest platformers ever made. The puzzles, the music and the deep storyline made it an experience meant to be felt by every single human on Earth.

You control Tim, a guy, who can control the flow of time. He is in pursuit of the Princess, and it really has a Mario reference as you don't find her anywhere. However, after you play the whole game and see the end, you realize that it's a lot more than you think.

Gameplay video.

I collected all 8 hidden stars today. That's one of the reasons why I'm posting this topic in the first place. I shall link you the most outrageous, especially time-consuming star's collection method.

But this is an exception, the others are just hella hard to get, this one is just plain weird. xD

Lol looks really fun.

Where can I get this game?

You could buy it, or just use google. Megaupload ftw. xD

o wow this one looks fun, what platform is it for?

It's for the PC and the XBOX 360, and it really is a great game. I've had it since it came out, and it's a lot of fun, even once I beat it.

You can find a list of retailers here, at the games site! It's an indie game, and the developer needs all the money he can get!

Yeah...this is on the Xbox 360 Live Arcade...I guess I'll give the demo a try considering that you're the second person to tell me how awesome the game is.

And on PC. It's also available on the Shareboard, haha.