Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

X... B.Net channel.

I made a new account called Ghoztcraft. Do you think we should change the channel to op Ghoztcraft?

Nah XGhozt should make a clan channel. (Clan Gc).

Im trying too.. im not the best at this stuff.. lol Someone make it for me :)

i have a couple war3 keys if we need to use them

Guest SmashedPumpkins

Yea I dont know everything, but you have to use warcraft 3 or w/e to use Clan channels. We should do that. I have Ghoztcraft on east. Hah.

you need 10 unclanned warcraft 3 keys, put them on bots, and have one bot (or person) invite all the other bots to a new clan. then you make all the bots accept the invatation and bam! you have a channel.

First you need 10 people in warcraft 3 or you can have 10 bot that can accept your invite with 10 working warcraft cdkey[in the same channel] Then the one is going to be the leader you need to invite all of them and they must accept your invite before 30 second.

Yes, but we need 10 different ips. WE can schedule it soon.

^^^^ your dumb

to make a clan channel you can use keys that have been clanned longer then 7 days and you can load them all yourself if you have enough working proxies but its easier for 2 people to load 5 and if you need help making a channel i have 5 wc3 keys but. if i help you i get shaman for whenever im on west :P

Oh... WTF... UR NOT SHAMAN. X IS.

Screw you then, ur not helping.

Wth is the points of me loading my bots if no one else does!

Oh... WTF... UR NOT SHAMAN. X IS.

Screw you then, ur not helping.

you are officialy a retard. x would be chief and there would be a couple shamans that have auto des when they join the channel and i would like to be one of them