Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Global Agenda

So, I just got this new game called Global Agenda.. It's like.. Unreal Tournament combine with World of Warcraft, and it's actually pretty fun. I got it on sale on Steam for like 25 bucks, and it has free online play.

Anyone else have this game?

Hi-Rez Studios :: Global Agenda: Home

OMG these are hilarious: http://www.globalagendagame.com/noelves/

That actually looks pretty bad ass, I watched basically a "whats this game about?" video and it really does seem like a cool concept. How long you been playing XGhozt, and how does the concept of "dominating, controlling, and building up in certain regions" work out in-game? Are there literally parts of the world under control of a certain team and possible to take over? Are there are parts that are too controlled to take over with simple attack? Moar Detailz!

I'm not sure, I'm still kind of learning my way around. It's not like other games, it's very unique. Check out some of the game play video's on youtube. I've had missions where the objective is to capture the other teams base, or move a payload, etc..

I was planning on buying this, but then I realized that there was a subscription fee. I guess they removed that! I might still buy it; I read a review on it and it seemed like an interesting, but not fully fleshed out idea. I can scan the review from my magazine in if you guys want it.

You sure you read whatever you read correctly Ghoztman? On their promo video thing on their website it still says on the video "No Subscription Fees Ever" So I have a feeling you misunderstood what exactly that fee was for, but I don't think it was for playing.