Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terraria server

So nothing is getting done there hasn't been any progress made for about two weeks other than the towers I have built and the rooms I am building. Maybe we should give the password to people who will be more dedicated to building the server or Demon you should let someone else take charge of all the building if you are not going to build nor give anyone else the chance build because all of the people who have the password are not building.

You guys should build this in minecraft. You don't have to pay for the server, and it's in 3D :D

Lol I played minecraft a few times and I absolutely hated it. XP

Great .i like it. Hope to have new breakthrough. :thumbsup:

Well sorry i still have the Slytherine cabin to upgrade.

EDIT: Forgot to put the word upgrade... i fail.

Edited by Timmy1

Timmy, you can't make it a deluxe sweat, ok? This is not my problem, I gave many people the password, and I am the most person to build, besides, I need to renew the server for you guys tomorrow, so start building please.

Timmy, you can't make it a deluxe sweat, ok?

Deluxe sweat? :yucky:

Did you mean a deluxe suite?

Before you claim that you've done the most why don't you go have a look at the server you haven't done as much as you say you have. I've almost completed building the structure of the castle.

I'm not trying to make a deluxe sweat i'm just upgrading KEYWORD: upgrading my dorm

I didn't say the most, I said I did a lot, and no one was helping, maybe because you weren't on by then. I haven't checked it because of MW3!!

I didn't say the most, I said I did a lot, and no one was helping, maybe because you weren't on by then. I haven't checked it because of MW3!!

Timmy, you can't make it a deluxe sweat, ok? This is not my problem, I gave many people the password, and I am the most person to build, besides, I need to renew the server for you guys tomorrow, so start building please.

Guest Timmy1

Holy crap i realized i spelled sweat too. :P

Oh, I really didn't mean that at all guys, sorry.

Mean what?

When I said that I built the most.

Oh, ok I know I haven't built a lot, i'm not a very good designer/builder...

I just want to see progress being made or a change in how we do things so things will get done.