Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bye bye corruption. :D

Well, I just world edited the whole world, and I did /normalland and got rid of all the corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that it for some reason didnt work. Im still seeing Corruption and hallow. And, Both Holy and un-holy water are banned.

You spelt corruption wrong....

xD

People [i dotn know how] are still able top use unholy water and put corruption down.

1. You spelled corruption wrong

2. Congratz, i do this all the time.

3. Theres still hallow on my floating island.

and 4. This would be much much easier if admins had permission to do /removespecial

and 4. This would be much much easier if admins had permission to do /removespecial

I completely agree with Timmy. :thumbsup:

That permission is unfortunately in an umbrella category along with other sensitive server commands. As the permissions are not currently split the ability won't be available anytime soon for admins or mods.

That permission is unfortunately in an umbrella category along with other sensitive server commands. As the permissions are not currently split the ability won't be available anytime soon for admins or mods.

Maybe you could give a few select Admins a promotion that grants them the ability to use such commands?

Maybe you could give a few select Admins a promotion that grants them the ability to use such commands?

I agree.

I agree.

I agree.

I agree.

I agree.

i agree too. :biggrin: :smile3: