Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Check This Out!!

I had the best idea today guys..

Ok, have you ever been so lazy that you ddint want to open the lip on a bottel of soda or water or something? Well today I was, but there happened to be a tac neer me. SO I poked a hole in the top of the bottel, and then I just sqweez the bottel and aim it to my mouth! Tada! NO open bottem and simple solution to your lazy issue. PLus its kinda fun to aim it at other people! HAHAHAH :not_i:

O......k...... People have been doing that for a long time ghozt, this is a pretty old way >.<

Edited by adam591

Woooow, we do it with water all the time, acualy, it happened to me on tuesday!

they do this at my school all the time, except they squirt it at other people instead of their mouth.

Yeah, but good find Ghozt! :)

Damnit, how come everytime i think of something in genoius everyone ahs already done it.. lol

Ok well iw as messing around I found a funny one to do.. heheh

ok:

Get a soda can and poek a whole with the pen, then cover it with you finger and shake it up for like 10 seconds. THen toss the can somewhere on center, not dirst, and watch that shit spin! HAHAHAHA Its different depending on where you make the hole..

lol something else someones already done

<--

its old but still funny (mainly cause my dogs afread of water n stuff) so put it together to bad i diddent get a pic :)

Heh, the water bottle is really cool, because if you poke it the right way, and make a ton of holes, then the water doesnt come out, even if its upside-down, unless you shake or squeeze it :)

MAN THAT WAS A NICEST IDEA EVER >.< I DIDNT THINK OF THAT

OH and im a new member

I had the best idea today guys..

Ok, have you ever been so lazy that you ddint want to open the lip on a bottel of soda or water or something? Well today I was, but there happened to be a tac neer me. SO I poked a hole in the top of the bottel, and then I just sqweez the bottel and aim it to my mouth! Tada! NO open bottem and simple solution to your lazy issue. PLus its kinda fun to aim it at other people! HAHAHAH :not_i:

oh you silly goose

^ wtf? lol..

ghozt u mean :n00b: :spam:

im going to do that at my birthday party

if i have one

get all my friends to get soda and pokes holes and spray all the guests

i'll try to get a picture ;)

Ya, we do that all the time at lunch! The best idea is to poke a decent size hole in a Poland Spring® water bottle and point the hole towards your oblivious friend, dont let him see you stab the hole in it. When he goes to get a drink... Water all over his shirt!

Lol, it works the best on sweaters.. they dont feel it till its too late! >.<

lmao!