Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Any 1 Know How To Make A Channel Spoofer?

well dose any 1 know how to make a channel spoofer and is it even possible? ill give some gps to the first 1 tellin me how

Edited by Ruler_of_war

This is a private hack for vip members. Buy a vip account.

lol, right...

anyway, there used to be one for patch v1.10, no1 made it ever again.. sigh... it worked pretty good. spoofed your name in the channels.

ya but how did they make it ?i bet i could make 1 with enought time devoted to it

well, just try it if your willing to spend time, when a hack maker makes a hack from scrath they find a way to do it.

Yea I made a channel spoofer, and invented a new color. Yep tommrow I'm going to invent a new type of water.

Search the web for an old one, and rip it apart... :)

is it possible to make a channel spoofer for colored chat?

or is that what were talking about?

there WAS one. i had it, and at the moment its on my grampa's computer and its not in use right now, and im no able to use it at the moment. but when I do, ill be sure to post it up somewhere. :) it was from patch v1.10. back when we had our crappy multihack.exe's...

This is patched. Battle.net will not let you do this kind of thing anymore, and there is no way around it without getiing disconnected.

-.- uhhh pandas i read all these getting more and more excited and i got to ur post and u ****ed it all up thanks buddy makes me feal real good that i was devoting all that time and hard work to nuthing way to go ruining my dreams

god damn it IF THEIRS A WILL THERE IS A WAY IMA KEEP TRYING

T_T, yes, but nice of you to stop by hell_Master

And im the Starcraft party.NOW SHUT THE F UP.TRying to post for GPS

lol your starcraftparty? hahaha funny

No offense but if you said there ever was a channel spoofer you are mentaly retarded or you do not know sh!t. There never was a channel spoofer and there never will be. Drop this topic.

people people stop crushing my dreams plz

wow, sounds like a good idea, i wish they had name spoofs for overlapping your name in a game. . . that would be fun

Crush, AKA, CLOSE PLEASE!

well god ppl i guess channel spoofers dead for ever unless any 1s got an idah 2 make 1 ......................................................... nope none ok close now

No offense but if you said there ever was a channel spoofer you are mentaly retarded or you do not know sh!t. There never was a channel spoofer and there never will be. Drop this topic.

trust me there was a name spoofer for channels. I used it and it was fun as hell.

as soon as i can get to my grampa's comp ill get it and post it for you.