Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

FYI

I saw some stupid stuff posted in another thread, so...

.exe hacks are no more dangerous than .dll hacks. They're both binaries. In fact, many windows viruses use .dll injection into system executables such as explorer.exe because it's harder to detect than if they ran in a seperate process.

You people are so misinformed.

Edited by pandas

Well thanx for informing them.

uhm... not quite sure how to respond to this. but i already knew this and many people know this.

Holy shit, I have seen more intelligence displayed here in this thread, than can be mustered by 99.9% of the gc community.

Oh, gee thanx..

Oh, gee thanx..

rofl, u do gotta admit, there are alot of nobodies that make alot of stupid posts here.

Oh wow... Just FYI, becauseyou think most people here are stupid, doesnt mean we all are...

It takes time to get true members to a site who dont act like idiots. Gc is still growing.

Oh wow... Just FYI, becauseyou think most people here are stupid, doesnt mean we all are...

Thinking people are stupid and knowing people are stupid are two completely different things.

@XGhozt: But a growing site needs competent mods who can control the members who act like idiots while not acting like idiots themselves.

Are you volinteering?

The first post of this thread was the only one that both was on-topic and people would care about. (The second and third were pretty much useless, and everything after that was off-topic.)

I find this funny.

dont u feel the topic itself is useless?

I posted information that actually affects people's decisions.

It's more useful than any of the other threads I've seen here, and if you can't see why, you shouldn't be using a computer.

Sure, but ill give you two options.

1. Make me an administrator and allow me to purge your site of your moronic and underqualified staff.

2. Pay me to write hacks and tutorials for your site, (this includes me being nicer to the noobs)

I should not have to pay anyone to be nice. There are lots of good threads at this site.

Why don't you just close/delete this topic?! >_<

Becuase I think its intresting.

i think its kinda stupid... so IM closing it.

As Viper wants to close it,And XGhozt says it is intresting,Im confused,Ill be nuetral in this post.

CLOSED.

I saw some stupid stuff posted in another thread, so...

.exe hacks are no more dangerous than .dll hacks. They're both binaries. In fact, many windows viruses use .dll injection into system executables such as explorer.exe because it's harder to detect than if they ran in a seperate process.

You people are so misinformed.

I agree with what you said however it is the fact of how many people do you see passing out a .dll trojan then a .exe. Executables are just alot more common and exposed due to people using trojans to remotly view and or control a victims computer. There is just no real threat with .dll's being handed out because that would involve the creator actually coding it themselves and meanwhile with .exe's any idiot could use configuration on SubSeven or something similar to create a hazardous executable.

just FYI :P

Edited by Andrew