Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.11b] Town Tele Here

this is very easy 2 use all u have to do is extract run d2 run the auto aim exe make a game envolving items like torches or anni press the 0 key wait for him to drop the item then ull tele 2 it and pick it up.have fun

well i dunno i did some research and stuff and this 1 friend of mine said that there is this keylog in it then that in a month ur chars will get deleted i dunno if this is true but be cautionned if i were u i would clear this shit off ur pc like i did thx.

Don't double post but thanks for the info

I never trusted these tele things..

I'm preety sure its key logged and would take your the person who made this would take your acc

Don't double post but thanks for the info

Dude we are allowed to double post, just not triple post, read the rulz

Lol. When do you actually think that a telehack would come in handy? When you want to get around faster? The only time is when someone drops spmething and you pick it up. That's it. I don't find it too useful.

It IS useful in that aspect. Lots of people drop trade anni and torches, and if you can tele, you can get it before they get back.

this is very easy 2 use all u have to do is extract run d2 run the auto aim exe make a game envolving items like torches or anni press the 0 key wait for him to drop the item then ull tele 2 it and pick it up.have fun

Lol im new and i dont know where i can get this file -.-

Help??