Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Staff And Moderators

you act like you dont...

ch.AzN I am not acting, I already stoped my spamming habits about 5 days ago

World of Starcraft or Diablo MMO by 2009?

if you can explain how that is spam...ill leave

I filled one out!!!!!I wanna be [one] :P so bad!!!!!!rofl i wanna be something tho :(

I wanna be SB mod. No one will flame under my rule. I'm overqualified and a 3 message limit sucks.

That keeps people from talk to them selfes, and it also prevets someone from flooding my server. If you want to say more, thne do so in one shout.

Kee in mind this is an announcment, and not a moderator reqest thread. Please discuss the changes and tell me for example, if I have degradded, and upgraded the correct people.

I hope we find some good moderstaots. Plase PM me if you lost your power and want it back, we can discuss why.

does any1 know how in hell jordan got global mod? i mean, there are seriously people more deserving. im racking my brain trying to figure out your logic XGhozt, but all it just doesnt make sense.

Feh... i have to PM you... Just get on AIM, XGhozt...

You're like NEVER on!!

o.o... damn busy schedules... gotta go the Stanford commencement ceremony and stuff... o.o

And then tommorow i got like color guard practice, so the next totally free day i'll have is tuesday o.o

And i dont wanna talk to you too late... so GET ON!

Sign in to follow this