Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Panic 1.15

The stacking doesnt seem to work in panic v1..15 is there any other thing i can use to load with panic to stack, and not disable the protoss probe hack? It'd be nice if u guys could tell me :P

Probabably not. The speed hack is + -. And for most other hacks stack is also + or -. And what is this probe hack?

hmm when i get my 5 posts ill install and see wat it can do :cookie?:

VIPER

tack hacks

sorry, but this only works for the Private Version of Panic. but basically you type in /zstack (if you are zerg)

/pstack (if your protoss) or /tstack (if your terran)

after typing these commands the lights will go off. type them in again to turn them back on. remember these dont coeme with the public bersion of panic, even though it will say that it has been enabled...

/repair, if you turn this hack on, you will be able to repair the units of other races i believe, im not sure if this works as I dont find any uses for it and therefore never use it at all.

/mineral when you use this hack, your mines will be able to mine from anywhere, select them and attack a mineral patch, they will start mining on the spot.

/gas same as above only its for gas, this however, teleports your miner to the vespene geyser

/infest, see a command center in the red and nothing being done to save it? and do you just happen to have a queen around? well then, type in this command, and infest that command center from wherever your queen is! its funny but it works, just make the queen infest the command center and it will get straight to work.

/off, this is supposed to disable any command hacks, but it doesnt work... sigh... not even in the private version so stupid...

heh... well thanks for answering for me...

wat is your probe hack you were talking about anyway?

Go to the korean site, get on ur knees, and beg them for it

Go to the korean site, get on ur knees, and beg them for it

that works

Get newer version, I personally have the 1.1.3 and stacking works on that 1.