Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Tdfs Announcement

All TDFs members make a bunch of cheap banks and put 1k in them. Do it because that is considered "cheating"

5 accounts with the same ammount of gp's and 50ghozt sowrds and shit and like 500 watch towers. Then people reporting you. And you offering to sell the way to cheap. End of story. :o

I had alot less ghozt swords then that. To get 500 towers cost like 50mill or less. "I never offered to sell way cheap"(he means a glitch in AS) sorry for your info but there is only one glitch in AS. Thats being recruited into your army (only works once every 24 hours).

"and shit" meaning he ran out of things to say. funny because he said 500 towers right after.

btw 50 ghozt swords is over 100million attack I had uhh 30mill?

The glitch he reset me for was the VIP forever. This is not related to AS.

get VIP by posts then make a topic after the 7 months and delete then remake 499 times. Then you can become VIP again (repeat every 7 months).

LOL your such a noob. He wouldn't reset you just because i said so. XGhozt isn't like that. He must have seen something non legit.

LOL your such a noob. He wouldn't reset you just because i said so. XGhozt isn't like that. He must have seen something non legit.

Thats the reasons he gave me in the PM. So, if that is not against the rules then I got reset for nothing.

And for offering to sell the way you cheat. Even if it's not with the AS What ever this VIP forever trick is means your still gipping the site.

And it obviously is something because you said that you should start selling glitches. Rather then selling them you should have told xghost about them so he can fix them and secure the site more.

I was not selling them and I tried telling him it like 2 days ago but kept forgeting.

btw I just realized this is a infinite money glitch rofl you get 9k per post

wow kkk thats pretty gay this recent reset is getting me irrratated as i will not be getting paid....

Lol, I can't believe i made a infinite money glitch out of my VIP one rofl

That seriously took me like 3 minutes to figure out right after i posted it :o

I dont remember the number, it was liek 21 GS's and like 34 sheilds or w/e they are called. 5 bank accounts with the same number of points is shouting out I CHEATED.

Ghozt I had 19 shields and 21 swords thank you very much.

dude XGhozt...5 accounts with 1000 points deposited in them is not cheating they gain interest at the same rate...

1000balance at 8% interest =+80 per interval * 20banks = 250000

20000balance at 8% interest = +1600 per interval

The better choice is the single bank, with increased interest level. I only showed the larger bank account with the same interest rate and money, the Enterprise bank has a considerably larger rate, so you'll get that much more.

No gamepin I told them to make cheap banks. thats because they cost less :o

But gamepins principle still stands true. You gain more intrest in one bank concentration all your money in one account.

true kkk thats pretty retarded... 1 enterprise makes more than 5 economys take fish's example...

Yeah I agree. It is pretty retartded if you think about it.

he should limit 1 account

well xthar if the Klan has really left us then he wont respond to this:

Dear KkK-CIA,

I am leaving the TDFs because you suck,your a bad leader, and teamwork means nothing to you. im join fish cause he is a team member...in other word **** YOU.

Love,

Solarton

Good thing I quit the army system eh..