Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Leecher Problem

Guest access has been givin in the downloads, I think the spam has died now.

At the end of the day who cares if they dl the crappy hacks,all the good ones are vip so if they want em they got to pay ghozt,makein him happier and allowin him to upgrade the site for everyones enjoyment.Guys this is a hackin site so ppl who come here want hacks,since this is the best site(and growin all the time)i know with the biggest range of hacks, by makein the downloads costs gp will only encourage spam.Give them what they want and they will go away leavein the ppl who want stay and contribute 2the site even more important.A site w/o memebers aint much of a site is it!!

Even tho i havent been here long i think this site owns zerogamers and bwhacks hands down,not only jst the hacks but the community of ppl that it has attracted.For every 100 shit members its wrth gettin that1who is wrth while keepin. At the end of the day 95% of ppl here were leechers at 1stange,maybe not this site but in others,so who cares if they download for free it doesnt affect u but spam is annoyin.

GW on the site ghozt keep it up

I don't see why everyone is trying to make it so hard to DL. We want to have more members, not less guys....

On top of that we can't force people to post and be active members either.

Why not make it so ppl with like 50 posts can access. Or 100, or w/e. 50 posts is pretty hard to spam.

we went through that already. nobody will jjoin the site like that. They'll go to bwhacks and zerogamers.

Its really a loss loss situation. no matter what we do we get screwed.

Eventhough the spam is down. Peaople will not join the site now and wont be given the possiblility of becoming interested in this comunity.

then at least make it 10.

Dont we have enough users already? lol

then at least make it 10.

Dont we have enough users already? lol

You can neva have enough users,iam sure ghozt would love put bwhacks and zerogamers out of business and truly be the l33test battlenet hack site ther is(if it isnt already)

But dude if we raise the post limit alot of people would grow in digust and we would have alot of spammed bs like what xGhost said. We just need to have a whole new mod but that could take a while if we pull our recources together we could come up with something. :)

I still think that we should make it be some sort of timeframe. I realize that people don't like leechers, and I really don't either. But like I said before you can't make them be good active members.

zerogamers is dead.... bwhackand Ghoztcraft. Very much alive

Leechers are a part of every site. Yes, you hate them. Yes, you want to strangle them. No, it will never stop. People are too lazy/impatient and just want to use someone else's work and use it/steal it. There is NOTHING you can do to counter this. You will ALWAYS get the retarded children who come and ask questions about how to turn something on when it quite clearly states it in the readme.