Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] ZSpoofer

File Name :: ZSpoofer

Author :: xxzyzxx

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

xxzyzxx: Whipped this up in a few mins. Enjoy<br>Note: You must use this hack with inhale, as it uses the inhale api.<br>----------------------<br>Features:<br>Spoofing - ZOMG!<br>Automatic respoofs - THREADING ZOMG!<br><br>Commands:<br>/sp <name> - spoof name to <name><br>/rs - Toggle respoofing (True respoofing, not agentgod's crap)<br>/sped - Prints the currently spoofed name<br><br>Credits:<br>dt - inhale api<br>SCModder - snippet of code for gamestate<br>AgentGod - for inspiring me to write this<br><br>Enjoy.<br>PS: No colour spoofing, if you want it, add it yourself :)

View File

Ugh, these people cannot compete with Poply's Spoofer. Seriously, I think a completely seperate executable is the only way to go with namespoofers. You don't have to type out stupid commands just to SEE your spoofed name, and you simply check in a box to respoof. So much more simpler... sigh...

ya i agree. But doesnt this hack not give u a disc everytime u use it. Thats good u can actually get more wins with this spoofer.

Only problem is it has to be used with inhale and i like panic. Is there any way around this.

idk if it does or does not give you a disconnect from playing games. If it does, then you've got yourself a little pickle.

im pretty sure (unlike most spoofers) it DOES NOT give u a disc. At leas thats what it says over at BWhacks and also what cryingsoul said.

By the way is there any way around the fact that it must be used with inhale????????????????????

I doubt it... Unless you somehow manage to strip inhale of all it's features, then yes. You could use it without inhale's stuff.

I doubt it... Unless you somehow manage to strip inhale of all it's features, then yes. You could use it without inhale's stuff.

which i doubt lol

Hey Viper u got a link or sumthing to poply's spoofer or maybe im just blind and don't see it anywhere in dl section

It's the Jay Dei v1.2 Name Spoofer from poply

Thx viper but I found it like a minute after I posted anyway lol