Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Skin [Yellow Fuse]

This was the hardest skin I have ever had to add. There was error's left and right all over the place. Images where missing and code was jacked up. I fixed it all and made it better. It turned out being one of the best skins I have ever worked with. I think everyone will like this one. There are still a few bugs but this could easly be the main skin. Everything fits so perfectly, one thing that is a bummer for me is that I have to get rid of the drop down menu stuff becuase it was not working on this skin, it was missing way to much code that I could just not make on my own. Iv never had to edit that part before.But anyways, this skin is awsome, its called Yellow Fuse and it took me over 5 hours to finnish. :thumbsup:

You can change your skin at teh bottem of the site or in your my control section. Please post all (if any) bugs found on the skin here.

Fucking sick man, im using it now :P

We need it to be default.

No, no, I like this skin 2 but I love the default black one, its just awsome.

WOW holy shit you worked fast to get this skin back. I like this one even over the default one. Nice Job man.

Also another reason i love this skin is because this one counts each individual post in it's specific thread.

Yes, I will ahve fixed that in the next 6 hours, I know how to fix it now that I have a skin that is working.

Edit: Fixed. :thumbsup:

<3 <3 <3

dam this is one slick skin, i like this one the most out of the other two

The new skin is very cool!

I think I am going to stick with it!

Thanks Ghozt!

Have a great day!

-Jordan

wow... it looks pretty good...

Might I recommend the Xbox Xtreme skin? :P

BUG FOUND O.O!!!

At the bottom of a forum, there is 4 pull-down bars. these are empty on the yellow-fuse skin.

Gamepin I tried that, it looks realyl bad and jacks up the portal. like I said this skin was hard to get working. I dont understand whats missing on the bottem Flamez.

dudes seriously im not joking this skin is really really tight. i agree with Uentil this skin should be default

i wonder if i can get my buddy to port this skin to phpbb i like it so much

The black usernames are irritating, it inspired me to make a greasemonkey script just for it. Fix that.

the black one is still the best and gj on the five post hex now u can go leach

Sign in to follow this