Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Other] Halo pc Aimbot

File Name :: Halo pc Aimbot

Author :: poply

Category :: Other

Description ::

a pretty good aimbot for halo pc

Updated Wed, Aug 2 2006 5:07 pm

View File

Wrong Section. Warning level increaseed for both misplaced threads. Im Tired of saying over and over again to post in the correct sections.

Moved.

where to begin...

1. i didnt put it here

2. i submitted it to the downloads in the "other" section

3. this has nothing to do with xbox

4. get off my back and stop acting like a jerk.

All i know is that it was in general and no one had posted afterwards saying anything so what am i supposed to think? My descision stand till im told other wise.

You are correct that it has nothing to do with xbox. That was an error on my part. Moved to the correct place.

Edit: No warning has been issued. I can't move it out of this section. Due to my error no warning wil lbe issued. From Put thins where they belong, Thats all.

u shud know when some1 uploads a hack they dont pick where the topic is. u shud also not give me warning points for something not my fault and when i make an attempt to help people.

Im not giving you a warning and also If the above statement is true how do all the hacks that are currently on the site get where they are. By chance? I know there's a way that when you submit a file you choose where it goes.

I'm really not arguing man. I relize i made a mistake so thats why im easing up. No harm no foul. You made a mistake and your human, I made a mistake as well and im also human.

hm? k, but i dont think ive made anything mistake. i just checked and didnt see anywhere u can choose where it goes. i think if u submit it to the "other" section it just goes to the general forums which would probly be ghozt's mistake.

I don't think so let me go test. I'll get back here with results. Maybey you haven't made a mistake and then i'll stand corrected.

Apon further review I have no idea how it got into general. Because there is infact an option to choose where it goes. It's the first dropdown menu under "submit a file".

Wow poply wtf?

This file is illegal and Im 99% positive that you did not get permission from the author to upload it..

EDIT: Ok its not made by the same person that I thought it was made by, but I took a look and it looks like the source code was stolen from someone elses aimbot to make this one, and it is still illegal. But go ahead and use it if u want your cd key banned

Edited by Triggerr_Happy

check the pm i sent you. i also dont know any1 thats gotten their cd key banned form using this.

ohnoes-16012.jpg

Edited by Poply

check the pm i sent you. i also dont know any1 thats gotten their cd key banned form using this.

ohnoes-16012.jpg

your out of your mine poply what are you thinking