Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Using Artmoney

Right as of now, it is impossible to get starcraft hackable. but i have just found a way around it.

In artmoney, (and with sc closed) click processes > run new process

Search for Starcraft.exe (in the starcraft directory) and starcraft will turn up in the processes pull-down

:P :P :) :) :D :D

Edit: Starcraft WONT turn up in the pull-down, but it will be selected, so you cannot change it while hacking sc with artmoney.

Edited by Flamez

Thats kinda funny.. Wont they change once you open it though? o.0

naw it works perfectly... i just updated my fireball hack to 1.14 using this method.

PS: XGhozt consider stickying this so ppl dont spam

"OMg H0W D0Z3 A1 H4X SC WI7 AR7m0n3Y!?!?!111oneone"

dude i think weve just broken a whole new record for makeing a patch outdated... LETS **** UP B.NET

another way to do it is just go to options > general tab > library for process veiwer and change it to kernel32.dll

O.O I can't believe a patch got hacked already wait are you serious or just kidding? O.O

every body come back to this, comon, hey so what does that mean? i did what the guy said, but what i do now? and i'm newb so i'l shut up, but all u 1337 haxors lol does that mean u guys can update old hacks? like holy devine, the 1 with worker to muta hack...

No big deal. This was easily accomplished for me in 5 minutes when I needed to update my hack.

Also flamez, I have yet to see a dll from you. I'm waiting. ;)

This is good except for the fact of how would you implement it into your programs? especially vb6.

You still can't grab the handle on many computers on other programs.

No big deal. This was easily accomplished for me in 5 minutes when I needed to update my hack.

Also flamez, I have yet to see a dll from you. I'm waiting. ;)

get out of my thread.

@spoofer: didnt realise it wasnt working. ill try and fix it now.

and of course not one person knows the answer....