Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] Fireball

File Name :: Fireball

Author :: Flamez

Category :: 1.14

Description ::

Fireball v1.14 PUBLIC

from Flamez

Hotkeys:

Page Down - ReSpoof

Home - Spam

Note:

Use the slider to change your interval.

Common times:

2 - Single line

5 - Multi line

Note: This version is public, the private version will not

be released so plz dont ask for it. hence the name "private"

Note: Private version will have auto-respoof, easy spoof change,

easy spammer change, and colour in the spammer. :P

View File

Edited by Flamez

so, do you leet hackers make private versions of your hacks just to say you have them? I know back in the day, private versions weren't even mentioned. they were there for the author and very close friends of the author. the hack was released, nothing was mentioned that there even was a private version. now you ****ing morons do it just to get fame.

DeLuca's Notes: And the money, don't forget the money :D

well ive never made a prvt vers of anything.

so, do you leet hackers make private versions of your hacks just to say you have them? I know back in the day, private versions weren't even mentioned. they were there for the author and very close friends of the author. the hack was released, nothing was mentioned that there even was a private version. now you ****ing morons do it just to get fame.

private hacks are made so lil leechers don't get their hands on hacks like panic....we all know what happens then. But wtf a private name spoofer rofl

Edited by Paranoid

Ah...the good ol' days.

I want to be cool like flamez and have the private version of this worthless piece of shit... send now kthxbai

reviving old threads >.< his spoofer didn't even work.

lol techno, you shoulda deleted this thread ;) what a stupid hack to make a private verson for... rofl...