Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] All 1.14 Hacks (Together)

File Name :: All 1.14 Hacks (Together)

Author :: Xsouldeaths

Category :: 1.14

Screenshot :: [470]1.14_Hacks.JPG

Description ::

Open "XsouldeathSCHackz1.14(Aug4)v4LEGAL.exe" And it's self explanitory from there. Includes:

-BwSpammer

-Kc's Multicommand/Maphack

-Spoofer

-Sleepy

-AnnihilationX4 Public/Private

-All in one Easy-to-use package.

done.exe Includes:

-Downloadable Starcraft/Broodwar full versions

-Direct link to download an old version of the BroodWar Launcher (newest update is Here

Enjoy 8)

And to load StarCraft, put into the box the path of Starcraft.exe OR the path of your No-CD crack and hit "Load Starcraft"

The No-CD crack by BWProgrammers.com is also in the downloads. and works perfectly fine(but it's an old version.)

Updated Tue, Aug 8 2006 7:54 pm

View File

Edited by DeLuca

eh i thought so too but i i just said what the heck why not approve for his efforts

Why thank you ^_^, it's been in there for a while now, and beause of that there were new updates to the program.

The updates include just switched around stuff.

Open done.exe, and then then you will be able to dowbload Starcraft/BroodWar full versions, and the No-CD crack (Which is also in the downloads)

And I think that's it. And most people really don't understand how to even use hacks.

e.g. when they download something like Sleepy, it's just a .rar with a .dll file in it.

People look at that and go "wtf?" So with this, it's is as easy as a click of a button...lol

Edited by DeLuca

Also Theres thing thing where I press the annihalation private and at channel i try to type something then it logs me out and it says sumthing bout storm error?

...That's very odd...

Anyone else have this problem?

(BTW I did NOT make this, so don't come crying to me for answers, but I will help you as much as I can though.)