Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terran Supply Hack Updated!!!

I have figured out that if the CC Crash is used right u can also use it as a Terran supply Hack. Also, I have figured out how to properly use the CC Crash hack correcly with the Terran/Protoss Mineral Hack which is included in the Zero Gold Edition.

Supply Hack Instructions:

1. Load Starcraft and Zero Gold

2. Start a Terran Game (If need practice which u shouldn't start a game with no comp or player)

3.Highlight The Command Center

4. Make Sure to have a SCV close to the Command Center

5. Press CTRL to activate the CC Crash Hack (Here's the kool part)

6.With The Close SCV Highlight the SCV and Right Click on the Command Center to Repair (Make sure to repair it as soon as u activate the CC Crash or it will result in Starcraft Crashing.

7. U Should see the Command Center return to normal and look at ur supply count u got a extra 10 everytime u do this! No Need for Supply Depots Anymore

```````````````````````````````````````````

IMPORTANT MUST READ!!! (TO PREVENT SC/BW CRASH!!!)

Instructions if CC Crash starts when trying to use the terran mineral hack:

Basically it is the same thing as above. If The CC Crash happens to start simply repair it with a SCV as soon as possible When the repair is done u will hear it say "Jobs done" then u can click on the Command Center and it will still have the SCV the u were building during the CC Crash ~Hope U Enjoy~

-Starchild2k

I added a Screen Capture With Zero Gold Running To prove it works!!!!

Click Here For Full size Capture Of No Supply Depots And Alot Of SCV's!!!

Ghoztcraft asked Zero Gold Link to be Removed... SORRY

[email protected]

AIM:Jmamma2005

email me if u need it

Edited by Starchild2k

ya i heard about this in zero 5.0.2 but only after it was too late :(

so think im gonna use hehe :)

Guest SmashedPumpkins

That's good to know, pretty cool.

this is in masterx zero

ccm crash is in zero

thats cool, however, when i'm trying to use the mineral hack on scv's it deconstructs my cc

basically every second time i try to use mineral hack on scv it forces me to do the supply hack, otherwise i crash

Edited by vandit

hm...supply hack

Zero CCM Crash hack = Annihilation unit crash hack = Terran Super Maphack Cancel hack

good

thats cool, however, when i'm trying to use the mineral hack on scv's it deconstructs my cc

basically every second time i try to use mineral hack on scv it forces me to do the supply hack, otherwise i crash

yeah if ur trying to make a butt load of SCV's it will keep trying to do a CC Crash on ur Command Center my whole point is that its not a way to just get free SCV's but free supply depots. It helps with saving time when building units.

thanks

I have figured out that if the CC Crash is used right u can also use it as a Terran supply Hack. Also, I have figured out how to properly use the CC Crash hack correcly with the Terran/Protoss Mineral Hack which is included in the Zero Gold Edition.

Supply Hack Instructions:

1. Load Starcraft and Zero Gold

2. Start a Terran Game (If need practice which u shouldn't start a game with no comp or player)

3.Highlight The Command Center

4. Make Sure to have a SCV close to the Command Center

5. Press CTRL to activate the CC Crash Hack (Here's the kool part)

6.With The Close SCV Highlight the SCV and Right Click on the Command Center to Repair (Make sure to repair it as soon as u activate the CC Crash or it will result in Starcraft Crashing.

7. U Should see the Command Center return to normal and look at ur supply count u got a extra 10 everytime u do this! No Need for Supply Depots Anymore

```````````````````````````````````````````

IMPORTANT MUST READ!!! (TO PREVENT SC/BW CRASH!!!)

Instructions if CC Crash starts when trying to use the terran mineral hack:

Basically it is the same thing as above. If The CC Crash happens to start simply repair it with a SCV as soon as possible When the repair is done u will hear it say "Jobs done" then u can click on the Command Center and it will still have the SCV the u were building during the CC Crash ~Hope U Enjoy~

-Starchild2k

I added a Screen Capture With Zero Gold Running To prove it works!!!!

Click Here For Full size Capture Of No Supply Depots And Alot Of SCV's!!!

Ghoztcraft asked Zero Gold Link to be Removed... SORRY

[email protected]

AIM:Jmamma2005

email me if u need it

yeah if ur trying to make a butt load of SCV's it will keep trying to do a CC Crash on ur Command Center my whole point is that its not a way to just get free SCV's but free supply depots. It helps with saving time when building units.

hmm..

What do you mean old? I want any hack I can get my dirty hands on. And that hack seems different hehe.