Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Computer

ok, I think this was caused by bren but I dont know. After Adam posted a link I went there, but then he said dont go there, so IT WAS A LITTLE too late. So, my auto flash dler dled it to my desktop. I was intending to deleate it but once I clicked on it, it launched thanx to that stupid double click think I also have posted in here. So, I closed it and went to mionimize and close some crap, and then my comp forze. This happens a lot and it gets pretty annoying. So I press reset and then another problem started happening. I turn my comp on and nothing happens. I turn it on and the moniter goes blank. Bothing whatsoever happens. no mouse no nothing happens. It doesnt even attempt to boot. No CMOS, BIOS, absolutly NOTHING happens. Is this something that the script does? Does any1 know how to fix this??? PLZ SOME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And dont post stuff like lol, lmao, sux for you, or crap like that.

give it a hard reset unplug it kick in and plug it back in

I cant even get on. did you read that paragraph? Noting even starts. No Bios, no thing. I hit the on button and my moniter says no signal. The busy light stays on for like a min and the it turns off.

Wow i cant think of anythin i posted that did that to u,

but bren did have a program that " nuke an paved " his computer when he was testing it :ph34r:, it opened once he clicked the link but yea he never gave me the link to it

you posted the link to his accoutn and I did know it was an account, I though it was a link to a forum that you wanted ppl to post in.

His account shouldnt have done anything

If you can't get into safe mode, or you cant reset it, then you might be pretty well screwed. Maybe whatever you did shorted out your motherboard or something like that..

well, this aint no coincidence, that is for sure. Comps dont die for no reason.

Wow im sorry to hear that happend. Computers and expensive, and the info on them sometimes is invaluable...

Hum is your monitor pluged into the computer and is your video card pluged in properly? if you can try a different monitor and video card

side note any beeps your computer make?

u can always replace ur monitor and hard drive so u dont have to buy a lot :ph34r:.

i dont know wat happened, by my thought about it is that the link sent a bull ant into ur comp and fried everything =)

if you unplug your hard dtive, can you get bios to load?

http://www.geekstogo.com

Great site for computer help. I'm sure they have a solution.

no, nothing would load, but my dad fixed!!!!!!!! I dont know exactly what he did saying that I was swamped with HW, but he screwed with some things inside and tried dif things and now it turns on!! Now all I need is to get my internet working! And I found a keylogger on my machine that wasnt there before. gtg to class.

i bet he put the video card back in the socket :-D

r0fl that would be classic

ha ha ha... not funny.... the moniuter wasnt the problem. w00t this is form my comp :)

muppeturfuckingscrewed.jpg

what was the point of that?

Yeah I know, im sorry. It just seemed prudent to the topic. To tell you the truth I just wanted an excuse to post that pic. Sounds like you got the problem fixed.

~closed.