Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Channels

Ok I was just wondering..

I went to type in Clan fdhgfdg in channels and its restricted... While I type Clan Aoh and there is people Clan Nuke and so on..

How do I do this? How can I get a Clan ___.. Some people told me its war craft3 well I had a bot that was logged on war craft 3 and no luck it still got restrictions..

Help anybody?

i don't know much about this (since i've never even played wc3) but people say you need a certain character or rank on warcraft 3 until you can make a clan. i know this doesnt help much, but its all i know.

Hmm well...Can someone that plays WarCraft3 with enough wins just make the channel so I can put my bot in there?

I dont think thats the case, I just recall having to have like 10 people online or something, and you send the invite to all of them, and they have only so long to respond or the create thing just dies off..

Whaaa? I dont get that Im sorry

What thing? What invite?

i'm sorry, i don't think we really know what we're talking about. did you try google?

Yeah but something like that gives me War Craft 3 sites lol..

no luck

You have to have 10 people with unclanned cd key for wc3 inorder to make a clan channel. unclanned = a cdkey that has not been invited to join any other clans or a clanless cd key BUT YOU CAN ONLY CLAN YOUR CD KEY 1 TIME. Once you have 10 friends or 10 bots with wc3 cdkeys you invite them and once all 10 has accepted you can start your clan. Oh you cant start a clan with your wc3 bot you must have the cd cause once you log into bnet on the wc3 cd it says in the lower right hand corner it says "Start a Clan". so your probly like ........ o.0 so here the steps

1. Get on wc3 and sign into Bnet MUST BE ON THE CD NOT A BOT

2. get 10 friends or 10 bots with wc3 cdkeys MUST NOT BE CLANNED

3. send invite to all of them

4. Once they ALL have accepted your clan channel will be unlocked

5. GL HF DD DS KA :wub:

AHA MR. your wrong about one thing! You can use a bot as chieftan to create/invite the other 9 bots. Personally to create a channel I use Ruthless Ops (I dont have W3) and invite with the main profile and then load 6 more and then have a friend load 3 so yeh.

BTW KEEP IN MIND YOU CAN USE VOIDED W3 KEYS TO MAKE A CHANNEL. JUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE IN THE CHIEFTANS F LIST AND THAT THE BOTS BEEING INVITED ALSO HAVE THE CHIEFTAN IN ITS F LIST. O AND THE CHIEFTAN CANT BE VOIDED BUT THE REST CAN.

So yeh 10 ppl or bots on W3 and also must be a channel that hasnt been taken yet and the name of the clan can only be 4 letters max like Clan Nuke or Clan Dude and so on.......

You have to have 10 people with unclanned cd key for wc3 inorder to make a clan channel. unclanned = a cdkey that has not been invited to join any other clans or a clanless cd key BUT YOU CAN ONLY CLAN YOUR CD KEY 1 TIME. Once you have 10 friends or 10 bots with wc3 cdkeys you invite them and once all 10 has accepted you can start your clan. Oh you cant start a clan with your wc3 bot you must have the cd cause once you log into bnet on the wc3 cd it says in the lower right hand corner it says "Start a Clan". so your probly like ........ blink.gif so here the steps

1. Get on wc3 and sign into Bnet MUST BE ON THE CD NOT A BOT

2. get 10 friends or 10 bots with wc3 cdkeys MUST NOT BE CLANNED

3. send invite to all of them

4. Once they ALL have accepted your clan channel will be unlocked

5. GL HF DD DS KA laugh.gif

or u can use a proxy for step 2 but the names must not be in a clan already THEN after your channel is unlocked you will need to keep the main bot ( Op of the channel on for 1 week streight without logging off :wub: because blizzard is run by heartless basterds

Ok Ok So I need to get 9 other War Craft people and they have to be players?!!

Well I can keep a bot in there for a week straight no problem but would someone help me create channel? If so ill plus rep you and let you in Invisible Armada :D

Please Guys I reallllllly Need to get this channel.

i got 2 wc3 cd keys but the most helpful thing would be a proxy also if any 1 wants to help clan gc get a clan channel like his plz help me 2 WEE RLLLY need a clan channel ( we = Clan Gc )

Edited by Ruler_of_war

first help me and my 4 w3 bots will help you..

Deal?

Lets just open the channel I want and Ill camp my bots in there for a week and Ill return the favor and help you.. and I might even camp one of my bots in that channel to keep it up :D

Ill even +rep if you can get this channel up like ASAP

OK, for anyone who is going to make a wc3 channel, I have 3 keys you can use temporarily. :D

ok so 2 + 4 = 6 + 3 = 9 WE NEED 1 MORE >.<

Ghozt log on yahoo and send me those keys please

Strike Ill +rep you for 2 keys ... I mean just using them you can trust me Ima Mod :D @_@

to return the favor Ill help with clan gc and keep a bot in there for the week :)

Alll im asking is for you guys to make this channel!!!

Edited by Invisible

invis u want mine as well?

Someone who has war craft 3 please help me I beg!!!

Striker let me use 2 of your cd keys ill return them right after im done :D

Ruler trusted me thank you by the way

np but if u steal it - rep - trust as well lol

Dude make the channel Ghoztcraft and then i'll assist u

were going to make the Ghoztcraft channel after we make his if u want to help go to op waz_ then after we do that we go to us east and make the east channel then next week we go back to west and make its gc channel

Its simple we need4 more make mine then Ill make yours.

Edited by Invisible

U cant the keys will be clanned for a week, and i got my ch already, clan 951 (thanks to z) so yea....im out

nope adam u forgot u can have em on dif servers :D